what the best and cheap internal for b16a

i will use turbo

• cheap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • and make more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe superhonda can understand the ass holl lingo...

If you are trying to bag on me, I can't understand a fucking thing you say. This has to be some kind of joke.

sorry man coz all of the people in this forum try to bother me i have no idea why coz i iam not that much good in english but i don't care i will modify my fucking crx and will see it soo man when i get ready with it and thanx

so how's ur crx with b16a i hope ur doing well like me coz iam bothering all crazy v8 in my area but dose the mugen pr3 doing good with u ?
thanx

Okay guys, that's enough. Understand that he does not speak english as well as some might expect. I know this makes it difficult to answer any question posed but try beig polite the first time you reply. If you get shit back then you can whip out the emofo smiley. I am locking this. Please try posting your question again and please include a little more info such as:
-What kind of racing you want to do
-How much power you want to make
-Do you want to run forced induction (Supercharger or Turbo) or are you staying NA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back