What the glitter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Christmas Eve, a brisk 31 degrees, and I am fucking pushing my car to my apt. Another FUCKING FLAT TIRE. Can't see shit out, so I don't know why it's flat, about 12-fucking-hours ago all tires were at 35 PSI, I drove the car 3 hours ago and it was fine.

"Karma is a bitch" can shove it up their ass, I guess the more money I spend on the needy and the more community service I do just means the more tires will fucking go to hell. If it just lost air (which I highly doubt) this will be the luckiest break I get this season.

I'm done. I'm buying a helicopter, at this rate it will be cheaper than driving ANYTHING with 4 wheels and tires.

That sucks. I just had that same shit happen, ran over two nails on monday one went flat right away so I was an hour late to work, and the other one was a slow leak that I kept filling up until today. Finally got around to fixing it today. Those self repair kits own. Spent a whole 10 bucks on it.

oh and it's 12 degrees here, 30 degrees would be summer vacation compared to this shit.

Thats why i bought the road hazard protection for 2 years. yeah a helicopter whould be a good idea... a little james bond-esk :D

31 degrees in Florida? WTF mate? And what happened to the doughnut and jack in your car? And get a AAA membership. BTW that really sucks about your flat tire.

most civic owners on the board nix the spare tire in the ultimate quest to break outta the 16's. didnt you know? :p

yeah. spare tires own.

s03's fucking suck. get a real tire. this is what, the 3rd one in as many months? doesn't that tell you something?

And doughnuts need to be checked periodically for air. lol. Last winter (and in the middle of the night) I hit a manhole cover on a stretch of unfinished road and instantly killed a tire. Changed it but the doughnut was flat, but good enough to get to a gas station for air. Fun times....

Havok at least keep a can of flat tire fix in your car...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 24 2004, 11:17 PM
s03's fucking suck. get a real tire. this is what, the 3rd one in as many months? doesn't that tell you something?
[post=436952]Quoted post[/post]​

It's not the tire ass, lol. Didn't you pick up a bolt in your Azenis? It's just shit ass luck for me, I have a jack, but no spare--In case you didn't know the del sol spare was the most pathetic spare in the history of doughnuts.

Road Hazard can only be bought if you purchase 4 tires, at this rate I will just buy fucking 8.

Originally posted by Havok@Dec 25 2004, 08:24 AM
It's just shit ass luck for me, I have a jack, but no spare--In case you didn't know the del sol spare was the most pathetic spare in the history of doughnuts.

Road Hazard can only be bought if you purchase 4 tires, at this rate I will just buy fucking 8.
[post=437031]Quoted post[/post]​

Okay, so what is it that you are picking up in your tires that is making them go flat so often? Is there a lot of construction in your area? What tires are you using? And what is so bad about the Del Sol doughnut? Kept properly inflated, it's only supposed to get you to a repair shop. Please ignore all those dumbasses who drive around with one doughnut for several days. A doughnut is /= to a full sized tire. It's a very temporary fix to help save your good rims.

Again get a Triple A membership...

its not karma man. bad fucking luck.

someone need to invent a solid foam/rubber tire or some shit.

I would think that a Solid Rubber Tire would be a little on the heavy side. If it was solid rubber. I would also think that it would have to have deep grooves before hitting flat rubber.

Originally posted by khan@Dec 25 2004, 12:09 PM
its not karma man. bad fucking luck.

someone need to invent a solid foam/rubber tire or some shit.
[post=437049]Quoted post[/post]​

There developing this new type of tire where it doesn't have a sidewall, and the thing is supported by a series of plastic spokes like thing and on the outer parts is rubber. Its really cool because it would totally eliminate flats, reduce hydroplaning because the tire could have holes in it to just have the water go right through it, and you would never have to inflate them. In one of the newest car mags (automobile car n driver or road and track) had an article about them. Really cool stuff.

Nick, the del sol one did suck, so I have a teg doughnut in my trunk. Still fits in the well (if you still have carpet back there, not me) and is a 14 incher. Most of the year, I just keep a full size wheel back there. That way if I get a flat, i don't have only 50 miles or whatever it is.

Originally posted by Havok@Dec 25 2004, 08:24 AM
It's not the tire ass, lol. Didn't you pick up a bolt in your Azenis?
[post=437031]Quoted post[/post]​

yup. but it held air until i patched it :p

ive seen guy use cans of exspandable foam before Well just as a joke but why not?

all i know is a drive the same area as nick and in the same kind of car and i havent had a flat in years :D

maybe it is the tires yo o_O

sorry to hear about it though, if i was home i woulda helped you push it ;)

i feel your pain homey .... was out playing in the snow in the insight tonight
went out into the baseball field at the middle school was rounding the bases on the diamond and i guess i popped the bead on my RR tire :(
changing a tire in the snow with shitty hand tools sucks ass
especially on an insight where you need to remove the pannel and hope you dont lose one of the screws that hold it on the snow

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 26 2004, 09:25 PM
was out playing in the snow in the insight tonight
went out into the baseball field at the middle school was rounding the bases on the diamond and i guess i popped the bead on my RR tire :(
[post=437606]Quoted post[/post]​

lmao in an insight, i could just imagine, :lol:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 26 2004, 11:25 PM
i feel your pain homey .... was out playing in the snow in the insight tonight
changing a tire in the snow with shitty hand tools sucks ass
especially on an insight where you need to remove the pannel and hope you dont lose one of the screws that hold it on the snow
[post=437606]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink:

Back