What the hell is wrong with me?!?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IBS is the shits. B has IBS

I am lactcose intolerant and these are the symptoms I typically have. I also have mild galbladder problems and with fatty foods I produce a lot of bile giving me the shits. It's a tough life to live, but keeps me eating healthier.

IBS is the shits. B has IBS

I am lactcose intolerant and these are the symptoms I typically have. I also have mild galbladder problems and with fatty foods I produce a lot of bile giving me the shits. It's a tough life to live, but keeps me eating healthier.

Yeah, I'm leaning more and more towards lactose intolerance. I haven't eaten any dairy products at all today and haven't had any problems at all with stomach pain.

Does lactose intolerance come and go, or is it always with you once it starts?

Comes and goes. I know people who had it for years then they are fine. I can eat dairy and cheese now but in moderation. The thing that gets me is nacho cheese, and I love that stuff.

i got an ulcer once in october of 2006. let me tell you, that was a fucking wake-up call. worst pain of my life.

I had ulcers through most of my 20s. It's gone away now, but it took a long time.

Lactose Intolerance is another thing I suffer from, but it "comes and goes" because I can slowly build up my tolerance. It takes a long time, but I usually do it before summer (A sip or two of milk a few times a day) so I can go get ice cream at the beginning of the season.

Nah, I didn't actually. I haven't really felt it since Friday, so I guess I'm okay for now. If it starts up again though, I'm definitely going.

Thanks for the concern everybody! ^_^

Bah, you're just getting old. For instance, I have a shit so big on deck, it's like I have to pass a pug. I'm actually up late at night to accomodate it's demanding schedule.

Getting old sucks.

Back