What the hell is wrong with this guy?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dude that guys is nuts. i mean there comes a point where you cant call it art anymore... its just called crazy

Send that girl from the movie "Teeth" in there. If you don't know what im talkin about, Wiki it.

That guy is some liberal arts fucking hippy douche. He is a fucking sociopath. Id imagine its only a matter of time before he gets killed.

HA!

"As you travel through the tunnel, it gets smaller and smaller, making it so that you have to crawl and put yourself in a submissive position in order to reach the tunnel’s destination"

Read: NO FAT BITCHES

Wow. So, after reading the entire interview.. I am in awe of this guy. Amazing. Profoundly amazing.

Last edited:
Or no fat dudes.... depending on his preference. Injen should look into this tunnel idea.

Yeah he is serious, did you read the part about punching bitches? I mean I understand that if he puts a sign on the door that says you enter you will be rapped but still. The dude is a creep.

If this was an actual piece of art his statement would be better about having a lasting impact. I lol'ed at the part where they asked what he would do if.a police officer came down the tunnel. "Well I'd go to jail, but before that I'd try my best to rape him"

Its all a hoax.

Freakin bummer. I thought it was an epic project that would have rocked the entire world. What if he'd done it?

I guess people are going to have to stick to back alleys in detroit.

Its cool, you were supposed to think it was real.. they posted it as being real, and then released that it was a hoax later.

I hadnt heard anything of it from my friends back home so I was kind of wondering. You'd think something like that would make a bigger wave. That punch you in the face tunnel idea is awesome though.

Back