what the hell man?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DAMMIT i'm tired of cleaning up rich ppl's messes...yeah, i'm gonna bitch at you guys, cuz i haven't posted for a few days, and i need to vent. so i work out at the Jefferson Pointe food court. Jefferson Pointe is right smack dab in the middle of the richest area in fort wayne (average income of 150-200k a year), and all these rich ppl come in and eat and just do the stupidest most inconsiderate SHIT...

1. leaving their tables TRASHED (which it's my job to clean it up, so that doesn't bother me, but you'd think rich ppl would be more civilized, eh?)

2. leaving their trays on their tables full of trash (another thing that's my job to do, but for some reason it's really freakin annoying when all these ppl see all the considerate ppl put their trays away, and they just leave their tray there, even if i'm right there and ask them if they're gonna take it)

3. my God the kids!!! there's a whole area called Kids Pointe, it's a little playground typa thing inside the food court, and all these little spoiled rich kids go in there and scream and run around and scream some more and then sometimes they shriek...which is nature for a child i guess :-/ i wouldn't know, never had any...when there's 2 or 3, no big deal, but sometimes there's up to 30 kids in that little area screaming and running around...and then of course, the kids sit w/ their parents and throw food EVERYWHERE, and the parents just let them go, but then i have to clean up the millions upon millions of pieces of rice from Panda Express...but i guess i really can't bitch about the kids...i prolly did the exact same thing when i was that age, so i guess i just don't like my job when it comes to that heh

4. but dear God the bathroom...the mens is easy enough, sometimes a guy'll use too much toilet paper, but other than that, the men's room is an easy clean...on the OTHER hand the ladies room is REVOLTING, YUCK...the worst happened tuesday, when a lady came up to me and said "there's a nasty mess in one of the stalls" so i assumed some handi-capped person (there are several groups of short busses that come in throughout the week) crapped themselves or maybe someone threw up...but no...some lady BLED her PMS allll over the damn stall...i had to close the ladies room for a half hour during peak lunch hour to disinfect and clean it all up...needless to say all the ladies outside the door bitched at me when i came out, but they would have bitched at me anyways if i hadn't cleaned it up...ladies bitch about everything...oops off subject, we could fill several other threads about ladies bitching...

anyways, that's my rant, i hope it made you feel better you don't have to clean up some lady's pre-menstrual juices.

dude, i have to put up with the same shit. one day at work, i work at a grocery store, this lady was walking down aisle 16 and just put her hand up her skirt, pulled out her used tampon and promptly threw it to the ground. stuff was leaking from it, and it made a huge puddle.

Originally posted by shortbusrebel07@May 22 2004, 03:09 AM
dude, i have to put up with the same shit. one day at work, i work at a grocery store, this lady was walking down aisle 16 and just put her hand up her skirt, pulled out her used tampon and promptly threw it to the ground. stuff was leaking from it, and it made a huge puddle.

Hahahaha I would have tossed it at a coworker =)

so gross <shudder> ohh... so gross

I hate human beings, you know, biologically.

-> Steve

As far as the Rich, Yeah... I hate the rich. Most inconsiderate people on the earth. I live now in the Richest area of the country, Southern New England. And Fairfield County is a combination of old and new money. So you get the parents of kids named "Pate" and "Ascthleigh" and all the annoying neo-liberal pansy asshole names. And you can bet the farm that any kid with a stupid name is GOING to be a smaller version of their asshole parents.

I'm thinking that people are afraid to beat them because of new ideas of child abuse. When I was at a restaurant, I spoke out too loudly I got my ass beat. And it happened once.

I say we start to beat people, skinhead style.

-> Steve

spare the rod, spoil the child.

Is tonyd going to have to choke a 12 year old bitch for speaking when not spoken to?

yeahIdriveaTGL-

man i can agree with 100% of everything you said about cleaning the women's restorooms. i clean the restrooms where i work at and the womens one is my least favorite in the world to clean. they are THE natiest to clean. they (the women) say that womens restorroms are much cleaner...BULLSHIT!! i get tired of having to sweep a million damn pieces of toilet paper up off the floor. not to mention they say we have bad aim and piss all over the toilet...shit they are worse. oh and blood all over the toilet seat...GROSS!! i end up cussing the whole time i end there saying things like "nasty ass women"...LOL. the mens restroom is alot easier to clean up, we aint as messy as them damn women are...

Originally posted by shortbusrebel07

thats fucking gross man!! :puke:

well, not that im always right......but im always right.

but for the past 10 years my song i been singing has been:

Money does NOT and canNOT buy class.

Dude, Mark...number 1 and 2 are NOT our jobs. Our jobs are to wipe down teh table and clean up any small spilt mess on and around the table, we are NOT waiters, we do NOT take peoples trays for them.

That shit pisses me off (cause I do the same thing now) and I had four fucking people do that to me today.

I got my revenge though.

I was talking to Heather and I noticed a Panda Express cup sitting on a table, by itself, no one in sight... so i said fuck it, walked over, picked it up (noticing that it was empty) and threw it away...

as I was walking back to the dish room I seen the guy it apparently belonged to come up, look at the table, see it's missing, throw his arms up, give a sigh and continue to walk to his table. I pissed him off, but he pissed me off first.

the fucker got what he deserved. bahahahaha!

I hate people like that.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+May 22 2004, 11:31 AM-->
yeahIdriveaTGL-

man i can agree with 100% of everything you said about cleaning the women's restorooms. i clean the restrooms where i work at and the womens one is my least favorite in the world to clean. they are THE natiest to clean. they (the women) say that womens restorroms are much cleaner...BULLSHIT!! i get tired of having to sweep a million damn pieces of toilet paper up off the floor. not to mention they say we have bad aim and piss all over the toilet...shit they are worse. oh and blood all over the toilet seat...GROSS!! i end up cussing the whole time i end there saying things like "nasty ass women"...LOL. the mens restroom is alot easier to clean up, we aint as messy as them damn women are...

shortbusrebel07

thats fucking gross man!! :puke:

HOly fuck dude!! I know it...

women think guys are gross? you have no idea how much piss I have to clean from UNDER the top seat.

How the fuck do you miss? I can understand that some women hover, but damn...2 inches really makes that much of a difference?

yeah, i once told one of the ladies that work there that the women's bathroom smells like complete ASS compared to the men's room...she didn't believe me so one nite after close i got her to go in the men's room and then go in the women's room before i cleaned both of them and i got a GIRL to admit that girls are fuckin slobs and that the men's room does indeed smell like roses compared to the women's nastiness...damn stanky women :puke:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 22 2004, 08:44 PM
get a new job hommie. lol that sucks

this job more than pays my bills, i got a hell of a salary for my age and qualifications...the money is worth the work in my opinion as of right now...it's usually ok to work there, it's just cleanin them damn women's rooms that i can't stand...oh and certain offices that leave paper-clips all over the floor (we can't sweep up paperclips in the vacuum b/c it will ruin vacuum), even in the BATHROOM!!! HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET PAPERCLIPS IN THE BATHROOM...dammit...other than that, this job is a piece of cake and makin me plenty of money

I wish I could share those same sentiments Mark...I'm getting fucked by this job and I can't wait it out like you did, something about my pay has got to be done in the next two weeks or I'm going to have to start working less there and more at eoc.

Oh and I bet it was heather you got to admit, cause I got her to admit it thursday night.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 22 2004, 08:40 PM
well, not that im always right......but im always right.

but for the past 10 years my song i been singing has been:

Money does NOT and canNOT buy class.

I totally agree with you.

I got my ass beat so many times when I was a kid. There was eight of us and everytime we went out someone got their ass beat. It was a great practice that I plan on doing with my kids :lol:

And you wonder why women refuse to sit on the seat in a public restroom (which, ironically, is why they miss so often).

My dad's a plumber and growing up I have been in all kinds of public women's restrooms--fast food joints to swank restaurants--dorms (by far the WORST!!) to really nice offices--they're all the same-------------- :puke:

When I worked at Super Target this is the excact shit that I had to deal with as well. I've seen done everything from bloody tampons, vomit, shit, to dismembered animals and appendages. Ya, some sick-ass GIRL, YES A FUCKING GIRL decided to bring in a couple of dead mutilated animals and leave them in the bathroom in different stalls. And they were fresh. I think she might have been a witch or practicing vodoo, but it was sick and it STUNK!!! And also, some guy got three of his fingers cut off in some fight that he got into in the bathroom and I got to pick them up and put them in ice. Ahhh, fond memories of cart attending.....

Ok mugen wins. thats fucking sick. If I see dismembered apendages, dismembered animals or human bodies. I'm quitting that job.

Back