what the hell man?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:hmm: I thought you worked at a pizza joint, James?

Working in the mall has to suck balls. My buddy Zach worked at the Auburn Super Mall of the Great Northwest (barf) at a steak sandwich place for like, 2 years. He was never more miserable. Our buddy Ryan that worked there with Zach for about six months called people names and smoked pot in the walk in and shit. Lol, he even called this big black lady a "fatass nigger twat" for bitching at him about something he fucked up. Ryan is fuckin awesome. :lol:

I'm working both jobs now...which is why I'm never here on the weekends.

my schedule is pretty fucked up...mornings and nights...

this mall job for me is
tues and thurs: 4-10ish (depends on how long it takes to clean because of patrons staying past closing...fuckers)
fri and sat: 9am-4
sun-sat: 10pm-11/11:30 (usually a one hour job)
sunday: after the 10 pm job we do two more places...usually get home around 2ish

then I work at the pizza place 3 days a week, this week it's
wed and thurs 10.45-4
sat 5:30-10

Right now, this cleaning job is taking all my time, but with my pay I can't even pay all my bills...which is why I'm not gungho about it as much as Mark is.

Finally got Sundays off though, get to actually see my parents...not to mention free dinner. :D

Im with you on this one brotha. I had a college roommate who was loaded. THe thing is, i think he was so messy cuz he has money. He doesnt need to look for a job, he doesnt need to take any responsibility, he has everything handed to him. I would say "ryan, clean up your shit", he would simply reply with a "Its not bothering me, you clean it up." my room was a complete disaster due to two of the three roommates i had. I wouldnt even want to bring friends in there....

I totally hear you man. I used to clean an office building in high school. The woman's rest room is way way worse that all of the mens put together, and they smell alot worse as well.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@May 24 2004, 08:27 AM
Im with you on this one brotha. I had a college roommate who was loaded. THe thing is, i think he was so messy cuz he has money. He doesnt need to look for a job, he doesnt need to take any responsibility, he has everything handed to him. I would say "ryan, clean up your shit", he would simply reply with a "Its not bothering me, you clean it up." my room was a complete disaster due to two of the three roommates i had. I wouldnt even want to bring friends in there....

That shit wouldn't fly in my room, that's for sure. If he said it wasn't bothering him where it was, you should've taken all of his shit and thrown is outside. That'd probably bother him. Or piss in an ice cube tray and freeze it, then place the piss cubes under the seats in his car. That'll teach him not to be a messy prick. Or just whoop his fuckin ass.

at one point we would take all of his trash in the room and put it o n his desk, in his bed....so hed get a hint...didnt work. but i think it has to do with "well off" kids upbringing. Like my roommate, his dad and step mom cleaned up after him, didnt care what he did, payed for everything. so he is just continuing to live the way he did at home.

Yeah, I used to have to clean up the bathrooms at bk when I closed in the past.

One time, a lady managed to get shit 4 feet up on the wall and all over the effing topshelf of the toilet. Its like she stood up, bent over and had some really nasty projectile diarhea everywhere. Worst part was it was during a peak hour, so my buddy and I pulled a james bond maneuver just to clean it, and damn the bathroom reaked. It was like one of those farts that never goes away, and like clings to your clothes after you even leave the bathroom. It was horrible.

But the worst was probably my buddy who had to manual remove a huge pile of shit from the urinel 3 nights in a row. No one could figure out who was doing it, but it was effing sick, worse part was, it was a lot of shit. LIke a 2 foot log or something, because damn, it was all over the inside of the urinel, and he had to actually drain the water out and pick it up with his gloves and move it to the shitter to be flushed.

Thankgod I'm out of the closing gig. Now....just to work on leaving bk.......

Back