What the hell should I do?

Which should i pick?

• Swap the motor and sell the hatch to buy a 240 and swap a SR20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turbo the hat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

I have no idea what to do- I'm a little bit bored with the civic alreayd, even though it isn't running, but in all reality I have no idea what to do :shrug2:

or... my idea: sell me the hatch, and the swap... and get your OWN 240

hehe... why do YOU want one too? everyone and their god damn 240's. wtf. this will become nismoswap here soon.

c5 the hatch babay. Thats what I wanna do to an EK or EG hatchie one of these days.

pluh. fine GSR it...but I still wanna JDM ITR a hatch. so uh there. :p

put the fuckin motor in already i need some decent hatches to run around here.

If you already have the motor, you might as well swap it and keep it. if you sell it eventually you'll want it back. I'm not just saying that cause it's a honda, ever person I know who has sold whatever project car they had regreted it, whether it was a gst, silvia or civic.

GSR turbo.

240s are fun and expensive to fix. sr20, and have fun finding parts for your fucked up motor.

Sadly Hondaswap has done nothing but replace my love for honda with desire to own a nissan....oh well I guess thats what I get. :roll:

btw - I still love the rex to death :D

finish the damn hatch
drive it for a while
if you like it keep it and turbo it
if you dont then sell it and get something else

but for fuck sake finish the god damn thing

i vote other.

Buy Chris(dochh22a4)s GSR eg, and then turbo that.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 6 2004, 02:57 AM
but for fuck sake finish the god damn thing

lol E is taking his frustrations out on the wrong person here I think...

*takes a Gander over at B...*

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Honda can eat a big wang. Do the Silvia. You'll be happy. I have a JDM GSR hatch WITH limited slip and im not happy. I hate the car to be straight with you. Im gonna buy an S14 as soon as i sell it and work all summer to pay for the SR swap w/ FMIC and all the goodies and suspension.

I have a G20 (uses a SR20DE)

Buy a 240SX, take out the SR20DE they have in there, and buy a SR20VE, then go out and buy a T70 Turbo and slap it on there, and then buy some JDM SR20VET CAMS, and you will have something so fast....it won't even be funny. :D

--Garrett

lol... Hey Garrett... the 240 has the KA24DE. Not the SR20DE. And why not just start out with an SR20DET or RB25 instead of boosting an NA engine?

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 5 2004, 08:51 PM
GSR turbo.

240s are fun and expensive to fix. sr20, and have fun finding parts for your fucked up motor.

Parts are super easy to find. The SR20DE is put in these cars:

Nissan Sentras
Some Altimas
Infiniti G20

There are a few others out there, but I forget. :-/ Parts for a SR20 are no big deal.

--Garrett

Back