what the hell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mintoxik

so i was surfing the web like we all do and came accross some supra videos what the ****!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE needs a car that fast what makes them so.......... fast?? i mean really holy balls batman the batmobile doesnt go that fast.
it is really amazing that someone can make these cars have like 1500 hp and still be "legit" (with the word legit loosely defined)

supras are a beast but ive saw plenty of b16 civic spank there ass even the 1000hp ones. its all in the build and turbo setup and tune

This thread was dropped on it's head.

ScrapinSi gets credit for this one :

"What do 300,400,500,600,700 and 800 hp Supras have in common?"

"13 second quarter miles"

so i was surfing the web like we all do and came accross some supra videos what the ****!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE needs a car that fast what makes them so.......... fast?? i mean really holy balls batman the batmobile doesnt go that fast.
it is really amazing that someone can make these cars have like 1500 hp and still be "legit" (with the word legit loosely defined)

are you retarded?
seriously, im really curious.

why am i retarded???

Well mental retardation could come from a number of things. It could be a birth defect (mom smoked crack, drank, took a short trip down a long flight of stairs) Or it could be cause from repeated blows to the head, being dropped as a child, sniffing glue or smoking crack.

And damn you Cel for beating me to the joke :(

why is that a stupid question??? asking what makes a supra so fast i've never seen a civic beat a build supra before unlike ahhvtec who has i have not, so if asking a question about something i know nothing about makes me retarded well then i guess im retarded for not knowing something

Last edited:
Back