What thottle cable fits?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slugo10

I have searched but can't find a for sure answer. I swapped in a B18c gsr into my 96 hatch. I bought a used cable that I was told came out of a GSR. It has to much play in the cable and I pulled cable tight at the pedal and zip tied it for now. I need to know do I need a for sure GSR cable or 99 civic Si cable. I dont want to waste anymore money on useless parts. Thanks.

You need one from a 94-01 Integra, and you'll still need to make a bracket. At least I did. I made one using the stock mounting plate and my old D-Series mounting plate. Just drilled some holes and shit. Hard to explain but ill get pics of mine if I can.

i have always used gsr throttle cables to swap a b18c in a ek. they are like 45 at the dealer. couple times ive had trouble with the cable being slightly long. ive adjusted the pedal first and if it was still not enough i would put like spacers between the throttle body and the bracket. be sure its a gsr throttle body first! and a gsr bracket! they are different! and yes you can use the one it came with, custom bracket though. good luck!

Last edited:
Back