what time is it?? oh its about 510

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahaha.. ^^^

this one is pimpin
Bryan Feldman's Website

body1h.jpg

rsusp10.jpg

RB is what i was originally thinking. But now that E has chimed in, i remember in a magazine... super street i think, there was an orange one with a 13b TT, man that thing was sick.

How much does a 13b tt weigh in full dress?

i wish i could find one within 300 miles.....

yeah it does. not the one im thinking of, the one im thinking of was owned by some asian dude. That thing is bad ass though.

I have way too many cars I want to own/buy/build... and i dont even have any funds/space/tools lol

I'm not feeling the 510.

I suppose its attraction comes from the simplicity of thie thing. "car".

Thats what I picture when a 2 year old says "car". Its the most basic shaped automobile on planet earth, I believe. But I just don't feel any attraction to it.

no love for the early m3's then, they look quite similar.

Id jump on that if it were around here and it was about 2 months ago :p

Its so simple, basic, stupid light, and rwd. Exactly what you're saying, thats why I like it imho.

that looks rediculous there.. i love the shape of 510's

I'd rather do a 1969 Datsun 2000 fairlady with an SR20det, before I'd touch a 510 or an old Celika.

not sure if you guys remember this..
its my moms friends car..
1970 Datsun 1600 roadster.. this car is absolutely beautiful.. all i had was my lousy phone cam at the time
70roadster5.jpg

70roadster4.jpg

70roadster3.jpg

70roadster2.jpg

ummm.. no.. :D ... talk to Mysti or Blanco about that one.. its up in there area more than mine

Back