What tires are better?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by B16@Oct 22 2002, 03:52 PM
that good eh? hmm... maybe i should think of getting those... what else is comparable in performance?

Think of it this way. The S-03 is Bridgestone's top performance tire. The S-02 came as standard equipment on some of the Porsche 911 turbos, quite a few Audis, and any number of other exotics...

i just gor my Bridgestone Potenza RE910 they seem to be a real good tire. i never had a peformance tire so i m happy with these form driving on em. they seen to be pretty sticky

Let's see... I've driven the Bridgestone RE730, S-03, Dunlop SP8000, Yokohama AVSi... and I still like the S-03 the best.

my friend is trying a set on his RX7 right now ... the took a little while to break in but now that they did theyre sticky as hell he could spin the nitto drag radials he had on before these easier ... theyre really good in wet weather too

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Oct 24 2002, 12:06 AM
my friend is trying a set on his RX7 right now ... the took a little while to break in but now that they did theyre sticky as hell he could spin the nitto drag radials he had on before these easier ... theyre really good in wet weather too

Sumitomos or S-03s?

sorry ... sumitumos ... the HTR Z's

Wanli Tires? What do you think or have heard of these? They are Z rated and 280 treadwear. Let me know...

i just bought the rear two potenza re910 for my car so i m getting bye friday :D then i will have a full set :D

IMO, I had FZ4's on my Gun Metal Type R rims when I bought them from my buddy and the are the worse tire out there. They suck all around. If you want a good tire and money isnt a factor, then get the Potenza S-03's. I bought them to replace the toyo's and they are the best thing since slice bread. I refuse to buy any other tire ever again besides those. I was amazed by there ability all around!! :)

Back