What tires to get?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdubspeeds

http://onlinetires.com/tires.htm

Im looking for a good tire for my Civic.

Gotta be for a 15" Rota Slipstream.

This is my daily driver so I dont need a crazy tire or anything. I like the Kumho Supra 712 195/50/vr 15 $61.00 ?

FalkenAZENIS_lg.jpg

I daily drove them all year in New England weather. Awesome tire.
http://www.ec-securehost.com/OnlineTires.c...ml#FalkenAZENIS

cool i was hoping you never bought em for that much

You faggots and your shipping... Jdub lives in Tacoma, meaning he can go to Les Schwab and get them for 86 apiece, mounted and everything.

No reason to be a dick dohch22a4. We all know where the original poster lives and what is right down the street from him. :bash: :ufucktard:

will the 205 50's fit on my rims? I got fake spoons "rota slipstreams" or whatever..

Originally posted by Jeef@Apr 18 2004, 07:01 AM
No reason to be a dick dohch22a4. We all know where the original poster lives and what is right down the street from him. :bash: :ufucktard:

Fuckin Christ, have a heart attack. I was just joking. You take stuff waaaayyy too seriously. :slap:

dohc You are a complete tool.

Jdubs I have my azenis 205-50-15's mounted on gsr fat fives. They are 15x6. I think the next set of rims should be a little wider but they work.

Whatever, Jeff. I don't give a shit if you are a mod, now you're just being an asshole. I was just playing around. If Brian cared, he would have said something. If any of those other guys cared, they would have said something. But they didn't because they knew I was just playing around. You just had to have your self-affirming post of nobility to prove that you have more to do with this board than just locking and moving threads. Ban me if you want, but it's the truth.

I would have said the same shit if I wasn't a mod. You are and were coming off like an asshole.

This topic has gone off topic. If you wish to continue the original topic, please start a new thread. This topic has been closed.

:locked:

Thank you, the moderating team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back