what to do if your eyeball falls out :P

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WTF?!?!@?!?!?!?!?!@?$#

fucking OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

:puke:

"In some cases, they'll use a simple tool like a bent paperclip to shoehorn it back into place."

LMAO :)

Quoted post[/post]]
i don't think it can
it would rupture/pop first

:yes:

there is this little thing called the EYE SOCKET that wont allow the eye to get pushed inside the skull
:bash:

h_sapiens_skull_front.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i don't think it can
it would rupture/pop first
just wondering, cuz my friend got in a fight a while back.. and he had his thumb jammed in this guys eye...(dont ask).. just wondering if this dude lost an eye.. he was screaming like he was in agonizing pain..
ouch...talk about a dirty fighter...but hey, anything goes in a street fight. There is one thing that I have never done when I have gotten into fights and that is hit someone while they were down. That's pussy ass shit.

Now on to the topic... my cousin's friend got hit in the eye one time by a cop and his night stick but I don't remember if they saved his eye or not. I do remember him saying that the doctor told him trying to fix someone's eye is like trying to save a smashed grape...happen not gonna.

Quoted post[/post]]

ouch...talk about a dirty fighter...
well.. the guy started shit out side of the bar.. .. they ended up on the ground.. my buddy locked his legs around this guys waist.. grabbed his shirt collar and pulled down pulling the guy close to him so he couldnt hit him, while having his thumb in the dudes eye.. i was standing there watching it.. it looked like it hurt..

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

ouch...talk about a dirty fighter...
well.. the guy started shit out side of the bar.. .. they ended up on the ground.. my buddy locked his legs around this guys waist.. grabbed his shirt collar and pulled down pulling the guy close to him so he couldnt hit him, while having his thumb in the dudes eye.. i was standing there watching it.. it looked like it hurt..
fuck, I get wattery eyed just talking about eye balls and shit... my girl thinks i'm crying :laugh:

fuck, I get wattery eyed just talking about eye balls and shit... my girl thinks i'm crying
pussy
lol

yea, eye gouging is banned in all sporting activities and things
the eye can take quite a lot of pressure before it actually pops, but when it does you;re fucked...

LMFAO

my uncle had a friend back in the day that got hit outside a bar with either a bar stool or half a broken beer bottle and it knocked the eye out of the socket, but i think they were able to save it...

Well, I talked to Alan two days after that shit happened and actually his eye never popped out of the socket, as was once thought.

What actually happened was his eye lid got pushed around the back of his eye, and it made it appear like his eye ball had popped out of his head. Ended up just being a soft tissue injury, and when I saw him, his shit was a little red, but that was it.

Obviously it didn't effect him too much, as he was still the leading scorer in our pitiful win against Monmouth tonight.

Back