what to do with a 93 integ ls??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

penngomifan

ok ive made the decision to get a 93 integ ls, i wanna do an engine swap, what is the best engine to swap into a 93 integ??? and also, would vtec be the way to go??? i heard that they are a pain to boost, and that a none vtec is better for boost and is better all around??? thx guys ....
P.S. i am still learning........

if you get a 93 ls i would keep the the b18 that engine is great for boost and the trans is perfect for boost long gears i would stay non-vtec if you want boost and that would be alot cheeper than doing a swap or if you want to go N/A build an lsv

if you get a 93 ls i would keep the the b18 that engine is great for boost and the trans is perfect for boost long gears

Not necessarily. Shorter gears are usually better, regardless of whether you're N/A or boosted.

N/A means "naturally aspirated". It's the same thing as "all motor". All it means is that you don't have a turbo or supercharger; all your power is coming from the motor itself, hence "all motor".

shit ls/vtec turbo is the way to go just make sure if you gonna boost replace the water pump oil pump and then run a good ems don't run fmu their peices of shit but it's better than nothin

everyone says that this or that is the shit.

if you decide to go all motor do the ls/vtec but make sure you build it right and take your time or that motor will blow up in your face.

if you want to turbo just keep the b18b it will take 300hp all day on stock internals, but you must make sure your tuning is on point

dont bother swapping the motor, lots of work not to mention b18b's are way cheaper to get than vtec b series, if it were me i would just boost it, tune for like 250whp and be done

Back