What to do

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Hilarious!

The real reason I was considering selling my car is becuase of all the memories I had of my girlfriend and I in, near, under, on I even had her disconnect the Exhaust manifold from the Cat... it was funny. She was there when I swapped motors. It's official, we are completely over, wanna know why? I kinda got this chicks number (actually gave her mine) that wortks at Sam goody, the music store, well I ran into her awhile ago and got to talk to her, but I was nervous cuase I didnt want to get her into trouble, so today, after being expelled from school, for being rude to the assistant principle, my friends whom graduated last year and I went to the mall with one goal in mind, help me forget about her, this I did, I think this chick and I may be going to a concert this Saturday night. It's free, the ultimate date yO'. If I can get pictures, I'll be sure too. Later guys.

today, after being expelled from school, for being rude to the assistant principle, my friends whom graduated last year and I went to the mall

this could be the reason her parents didn't like you

Cheer up man. It may seem like the end of the world but it's not. You will get over her. I promise. And selling your car might not be a bad idea. Start new. Fresh. A new chapter in your life. Fuck, it's an automatic anyway... :p

Edit: Once again - Page 2 :owned:

The real reason I was considering selling my car is becuase of all the memories I had of my girlfriend and I in, near, under, on I even had her disconnect the Exhaust manifold from the Cat... it was funny. She was there when I swapped motors.

Dude, you seriously need to grow a pair before you hit boot camp or you're gonna be like Private Pyle.

It's official, we are completely over, wanna know why?

No.

I kinda got this chicks number (actually gave her mine)

So you didn't get her number...

that wortks at Sam goody, the music store, well I ran into her awhile ago and got to talk to her, but I was nervous cuase I didnt want to get her into trouble, so today, after being expelled from school, for being rude to the assistant principle, my friends whom graduated last year and I went to the mall with one goal in mind, help me forget about her, this I did, I think this chick and I may be going to a concert this Saturday night. It's free, the ultimate date yO'. If I can get pictures, I'll be sure too. Later guys.

Goddamnit, boy! I told you I didn't want to know why! And how the fuck would you get her in trouble by talking to her? Christ, you really are one limp wristed motherfucker! Yeah, you sound like a real stand up kinda guy... "whoa, look at me, I'm cool... I hang out with people who got expelled for being "rude" to the assistant principal." And then... YOU GO TO THE MALL! HOLY FUCKING 15 YEAR OLD, BATMAN! And the ultimate date is one that you don't spend a goddamn cent on? You cheap fuck! *smack* No wonder your old gf dumped you like a bag of cold dog shit!

Do me a fucking favor, you sissy boy, don't bring your pussy ass personal issues to my board again, you understand?

yeah, your a real fkn genius. You get expelled from school over a fkn girl? grow two pair and learn the rollercoaster of life. fkn A.

:ban:!

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 27 2003, 04:06 PM
The real reason I was considering selling my car is becuase of all the memories I had of my girlfriend and I in, near, under, on I even had her disconnect the Exhaust manifold from the Cat... it was funny.  She was there when I swapped motors. 

Dude, you seriously need to grow a pair before you hit boot camp or you're gonna be like Private Pyle.

No.

that wortks at Sam goody, the music store, well I ran into her awhile ago and got to talk to her, but I was nervous cuase I didnt want to get her into trouble, so today, after being expelled from school, for being rude to the assistant principle, my friends whom graduated last year and I went to the mall with one goal in mind, help me forget about her, this I did, I think this chick and I may be going to a concert this Saturday night.  It's free, the ultimate date yO'.  If I can get pictures, I'll be sure too.  Later guys.

Goddamnit, boy! I told you I didn't want to know why! And how the fuck would you get her in trouble by talking to her? Christ, you really are one limp wristed motherfucker! Yeah, you sound like a real stand up kinda guy... "whoa, look at me, I'm cool... I hang out with people who got expelled for being "rude" to the assistant principal." And then... YOU GO TO THE MALL! HOLY FUCKING 15 YEAR OLD, BATMAN! And the ultimate date is one that you don't spend a goddamn cent on? You cheap fuck! *smack* No wonder your old gf dumped you like a bag of cold dog shit!

Do me a fucking favor, you sissy boy, don't bring your pussy ass personal issues to my board again, you understand?

:eek:
:owned:
Holy fucking shit Loco. I don't know whether to cry or to laugh my ass off. That was by FAR the best/worst ownage I have EVER seen. If I was him I would never visit this site again. I don't even know what to say. I feel like apologizing for you. But what the fuck ever. :shrug2:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 27 2003, 10:06 PM
The real reason I was considering selling my car is becuase of all the memories I had of my girlfriend and I in, near, under, on I even had her disconnect the Exhaust manifold from the Cat... it was funny.  She was there when I swapped motors. 

No.

that wortks at Sam goody, the music store, well I ran into her awhile ago and got to talk to her, but I was nervous cuase I didnt want to get her into trouble, so today, after being expelled from school, for being rude to the assistant principle, my friends whom graduated last year and I went to the mall with one goal in mind, help me forget about her, this I did, I think this chick and I may be going to a concert this Saturday night.  It's free, the ultimate date yO'.  If I can get pictures, I'll be sure too.  Later guys.

:withstupid: :owned: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 27 2003, 01:06 PM

Best shit ive read on the board ever. :worthy:

Back