WHAT TO DO?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

joesbadcrx

Ok i just did a d16a1 swap into my 90 honda crx hf.I got every thing in except one mount.I changed my ecu.i put a 88 acura integra ecu in.I hooked up all my vaccumes right. And all it will do is crank.What could of i forgoten or what did i do wrong?I really need this help schools about to start and i have no other car.I would really like all the help i can get please.Thanks

Originally posted by joesbadcrx@Aug 17 2004, 04:32 PM
Ok i just did a d16a1 swap into my 90 honda crx hf.I got every thing in except one mount.I changed my ecu.i put a 88 acura integra ecu in.I hooked up all my vaccumes right. And all it will do is crank.What could of i forgoten or what did i do wrong?I really need this help schools about to start and i have no other car.I would really like all the help i can get please.Thanks
[post=378158]Quoted post[/post]​

Dunno, just thoguhts...
Did you hook up the injectors?
Are you getting fuel at all?
Are you sure the ECU is good?

I had the same problem with my LS swap the first time, but that was over a year ago and I have a bad memory (hmmm....i wonder why) so I can't remember.

YA i am getting fuel.And im sure the ecu is good i just took it out of my integra.So i still dont know wha tthe problem is.If any one did this swap please tell me what i forgot to do or what i need to do.thanks

so that means u must not have spark right.... check that out...

Check to make sure if there is a ground connected to the Thermostat housing coming out of the wiring harness, That is a major ground needed to be connected. Also Check all your fuses and your main relay.

ok i just checked everything.the ecu was throwing codes it says coolant temp,#1 cylinder position,Intake temputure.I dont know why but it wasnt saying that when it was in my integra.Also i have no spark.I checked all fuses they are fine.Everything is getting power.So what is the matter with my car it is really makeing me mad.But i reallly need this swap done soon so all the help would be greatfull.thanks

Back