what to do....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eGk2Or87

ok so im not new to hondaswap i been here before but forgot my loggin info(got new obviously).. but i am new to the info i am researching and collecting. i am thinking about a 92-95 civic ex coupe w/ k20r swap.. now i had a project going until my car was recently stolen.(93 civic dx coupe b16a2 gsr internals.) yes engine is gone car is totaled, but to my surprise my full suspension was still intact(skunk2 pro c) so i have my suspension for this project. now i am aware this will be expensive if i want it done right. shop told me $3000 at max with parts and labor not including engine.but since i know hondas real good and i been a tech for the last 6 yrs. i figured id see how much work is needed for this beast. my ? is what frame work do i need done in the engine bay? and what do i need to do to the wiring harness for them to plug together? the engine most likely will be bought from hmotors it comes with engine trans computer and blah blah stock mounts halfshaft and shifter box and shift cables. but since the engine is obd2 and the car is obd1 what is needed.?.. if anybody with info or experience in this swap please any info would help... and please no bs i am serious about this swap. i will buy mounts from hasport just need a list of parts i am not a richbitch im middle class but i want my ride clean and dependable. any info welcome pics would be greatly appreciated. thanks ur friendly jayDmmmrrrr...:ph34r:

Back