What to do???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ls94civic

So I just bought a 94 civic with a Ls swap. I'm just wondering where should I start? I know it has a skunk 2 manifold on it and a edelbrock throttle body. I have about 1000 bucks and I want to clean up the engine bay I just don't know where to start. Any help or ideas would be great appreciated

im kinda confused as to what youre asking here. when you say "clean up the bay", do you mean simply clean it? or do a wire tuck, hide brake lines, etc.?

If it is not already done get IHE and get a Hondata S100 and tune. I have a B18B1 in my 98 Civic with only IHE and S100 tuned. Tuning makes a big difference in the motors performance. If you want more power a Vtec head swap is a good start.

I just want to give the engine bay a cleaner look I'm sending the valve cover out to get powder coated next Friday and I wasn't sure what else I could do to make it look better besides a deep cleaning

if you have $1000, make the car operate and drive well. get some lowering springs, brakes, lightweight wheels and decent tires. then worry about looking pretty and going fast.

It's already lowered on tokico adjustables it has eibach springs it also has dc header dc strut bars apexi ws2 exhaust and a bunch of other stuff

if you posted pics of the bay and the car i could probably give you better advice on what can be done for a cleaner appearance.

it looks like it needs a good steam clean, and itll look pretty stock.. wheres the battery at?

ah i see, i just saw a clusterfuck of wires over there near where the fusebox would be located. figure out where those go, and try hiding them.

I'm going to put the battery back where it was originally!! then get rid of the mess of wires!! I drove the car the other day before we got all this snow and it halls ass I was really surprised!!! I just want to clean under the hood and get the valve cover powdercoated!!!

Back