What to get my GF for her B day

So what should I get for her?

• Upgrade her engagment ring $1600.00

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy her new 18" Rims for the Audi TT $1000

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fuck a ring. its the biggest waste of money ever. its useless, pointless, and its value is fucking meaningless- a $40 ring or a $40,000 ring, still says you love her. if shes to materialistic to mary you on a 40 ring, dump the bitch- shes not worth it, and doesn't really love you for you.

get something useful, meaningful, practical, and sweet. i got laid for geting a girl a bagel and stopping over for breakfast one day. yes ME- I GOT LAID ONCE. lol girls like the little things that mean so much.

its cool you want to spend the cash- i say go for the wheels--- something with a killer offset to make pizza hut jelous of your deep dish.
on top of that, do something sweet for her- something that doesn't cost much, but shows that you went out of your way to make her feel special. that's what girls want man.

I dont know what size her ring is now but its not that big cost like a grand or somin. Her friend at the jewerly store said that it would cost 1600 plus her ring to get this one ring its like a karot or somin like that. I dunno I think the wheels would be tight but im not sure. I have been paying off the CC as it is. I was just talking bout paying it off completely. Ive done like 4 motor swaps in 4 days and earned 1100 bucks off it. Not nearly enough money for the work I did, but they were all for friends.

I think we all know what I'd give her

shocker.jpg

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 4 2004, 06:08 PM
fuck a ring. its the biggest waste of money ever. its useless, pointless, and its value is fucking meaningless- a $40 ring or a $40,000 ring, still says you love her. if shes to materialistic to mary you on a 40 ring, dump the bitch- shes not worth it, and doesn't really love you for you.

get something useful, meaningful, practical, and sweet. i got laid for geting a girl a bagel and stopping over for breakfast one day. yes ME- I GOT LAID ONCE. lol girls like the little things that mean so much.

its cool you want to spend the cash- i say go for the wheels--- something with a killer offset to make pizza hut jelous of your deep dish.
on top of that, do something sweet for her- something that doesn't cost much, but shows that you went out of your way to make her feel special. that's what girls want man.

:wub: Are you single?

Hahaha, I'm joking. :p

Jdubspeeds- whatever you do, let us know what you did and how she liked it. Good luck :)

Back