What to Install b4 a T3/T4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prey boy

Banned
Hey wat up yall its Prey boy the Prelude enthusiast, I was wondering if there is some more parts that you should install b4 putting on a t3/t4. Im trying to learn all i can about honda's, Preludes specifically, umm im only 15 but I still wont to learn all I can so yea if you have alot of Prelude Knowledge then go ahead..

P.S im looking to put the t3/t4 on a H22 or a F22 idk what im going to get yet, either VTEC or NOT its still about the same so yea

nvm that but i searched everything from turbo to how to install it but nothing came up...does eney body have a h22 that has put on a turbo or knows somebody who has and would like to enlighten me on this issue i have...

before u install a turbo there are alot of things u need to do that aren't specific to only your h series motor. its pretty much basic knowledge. u'll need to upgrade ur clutch, fuel pump, injectors, run oil feed line and return for the turbo, actually buy the kit, make sure ur car has good compression and good leak down test, and u also have to get your ecu chipped and run a new map on your ecu to compensate for the turbo/ pressurized air that your are going to introduce to your combustion chamber. maybe you should learn how a turbo works and the key components of a dependable turbo system before u do anything to your car.

Ok thanks man umm i no mostly how a turbo works but like i said im new i dont really know about psi testing and all that im starting to figure out what it is but thats through reading other forums and searching it on google but umm yea if you more feel free to tell

Back