what to Powder Coat Next?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Alright, wait, hold up. You say you're in Pennsylvania, right?

That's funny, because this guy Jeff, who has a powder-coating business in Monroe, Michigan (close to where I live) is producing some shit that looks exactly like what you're producing...in fact, HE'S EVEN GOT THE EXACT SAME PICTURES!

Check it: Jeff's Powder coating Cover,Rail,Intake,Manifold ect.. - XceedSpeed

Coincidence, or is somebody full of shit here?

Last edited:
Are you Flipping serious??? grrrr...I knew listing my auctions on ebay...without my name on them wasnt a good idea, now peoples stealin muh $**t.....Sometimes I hate the Internet, all pics from now on will have a logo on them so they cannot be coppied!

Yeah, if those are your pictures, a logo would definitely be helpful.

I've actually talked to that Jeff guy before. I posted an ad saying I wanted an extra LS valve cover to paint and he contacted me and said he could do a powder coat if I wanted. I ended up painting it myself though. He seemed like a decent guy, but I guess not.

I can say something on that Xceedspeed forum if you want, I'm a member. Just let me know...

thanks for the heads up brutal, I opened an account over there on the forum you gave in the post. I politely sent him a PM as not to mess up his page, Because I understand how business goes and asked him to politely stop using pictures that are not his, and to use pictures of his own work. Thanks for the offer, I will take care of this myself, with ease or with a letter from my lawyer, (I have the negatives from my camera). I will only post pics with my logo or name on it from now on so this cannot happen anymore.

Back