what to tune with

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok im building a 11.5:1 b20 and im goung to be using nitrous
this is in a 91 crx the swap is done all ready just want more power and have some cash so here it is. yes it is still Obd0 and im runing a ls ecu with 280cc injectors now new build will be with 380dsms.
I allready have a zeitronix wideband o2.

my questin is what do you think i should tune with
A. SAFC (would prefer can stay obd00
B. Uberdata
C. Hondata.

turboedit?
chrome?
zydyne?

thers plenty of obd0 ems's

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 17 2005, 01:18 PM
turboedit?
chrome?
zydyne?

thers plenty of obd0 ems's
[post=474803]Quoted post[/post]​

turbo edit works well for people i know zdyne works ok from what i hear! chrome no idea!

i guess i should have read it more carefully... i didn't pay attention you said obd-0.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Mar 18 2005, 07:34 AM
i guess i should have read it more carefully... i didn't pay attention you said obd-0.
[post=475276]Quoted post[/post]​

Me too. Sorry.

TurboEdit is very easy to play around with, and the Creators are constantly working on making it better, and it's free software (but I'll be donating to their cause when I get my car running :) ); it supports datalogging and RTP with the romulator, and Ostrich support is supposed to be coming soon, which is what I'll be using. The guys that work with the TE are very knowledgeable and steer you in a good direction. I'd suggest DL'ing off PGMFI.org and just play around with it to figure out how it works. And get a wideband, because you aren't going to be able to tune your own car without one.

Back