what tranny does my car have

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdm94ex

i bought a 90 hatch dx with a dohc zc and i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to tell what tranny it has

Originally posted by jdm94ex@Nov 24 2004, 07:46 PM
i bought a 90 hatch dx with a dohc zc and i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to tell what tranny it has
[post=421892]Quoted post[/post]​

Take a look on the tranny and see what it says...it could be any d-series tranny.

lol wtf i dont know what that means are you bein serious??? is there a way you can tell what tranny is in there though???

No he's not being serious. Go and check the tag on the Tranny Case see what it says. If its an Si Trans it will say something like L3 - asdsfsomeshit. If its an HF or DX or whatever Im not sure what it will say. Just run outside check the tag next to the block and report back to us.

Originally posted by cee-j+Nov 24 2004, 05:52 PM-->
Originally posted by jdm94ex@Nov 24 2004, 07:46 PM
i bought a 90 hatch dx with a dohc zc  and i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to tell what tranny it has
[post=421892]Quoted post[/post]​

Take a look on the tranny and see what it says...it could be any d-series tranny.
[post=421896]Quoted post[/post]​

brian11to1
@Nov 24 2004, 07:05 PM
No he's not being serious. Go and check the tag on the Tranny Case see what it says. If its an Si Trans it will say something like L3 - asdsfsomeshit. If its an HF or DX or whatever Im not sure what it will say. Just run outside check the tag next to the block and report back to us.
[post=421939]Quoted post[/post]​

sombody already told him to do that

Back