What Trans?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If my car was a Manny Tranny would it be Hydro or Cable. I have 94 Accord, like my name says. Thanks guys. One more question when I install an (what OBD is my car, what eyar Lude' do I get) H22 in my car, I would I use a SH trans right? Or which one? Let me know thanks

You've got a hydro tranny.
You're OBD1, so you need a corresponding H22.

Whatever you do, do NOT get an H22A4 (or any engine with an SH tranny). Not only is ATTS inferior to an LSD, you'll have a hell of a time trying to get the axles to match up. You'd most likely need custom axles for that to work. And now that I think of it, any engine that came with an ATTS-equipped tranny was OBD2. So don't even worry about it.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Aug 27 2003, 09:44 AM
Whatever you do, do NOT get an H22A4 (or any engine with an SH tranny). Not only is ATTS inferior to an LSD, you'll have a hell of a time trying to get the axles to match up. You'd most likely need custom axles for that to work. And now that I think of it, any engine that came with an ATTS-equipped tranny was OBD2. So don't even worry about it.

i thought 5th gen ludes had two trannys availible.. atts for the sh and no atts for the base? im stuck on buying an obd2 motor when it comes time but really dont want the atts system. anybody that can clear this up?

all 5th gen ludes come with atts or just sh models? thanks in advance.

Back