what turbo to go with my b18c5 setup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey i already have a t3/t4e turbo for my setup but am kinda worried it might be too big for only running 10psi i want a turbo that will spool up quick and be efficient to about 8k-9k i will be running around gsr compression with cometic headgasket and using a blockgaurd , will have all fuel upgrades as well as ignition running hondata s200 dyno tuned what do you think my best bet is for buying a new turbo ? or should i just keep the t3/t4e

keep it; But for low boost i would prefer a T3

If a sohc vtec can spool a t3/t4 then def. keep it (but then again it's fully built)...but yeah keep it..im planning on running a t3/t4 on my b16

if u want try to find a twin charger kit tht consists two turbos a smaller 1 to spoll up the big one my boy has it on his crx runnin 8s so

Originally posted by jdmh04@Nov 21 2003, 11:45 PM
if u want try to find a twin charger kit tht consists two turbos a smaller 1 to spoll up the big one my boy has it on his crx runnin 8s so

fuckin' n00b, that wouldn't be a twin turbo setup now would it?

i dont think they make turbos small enough for twin setup on a honda. and that setup on the crx running 8s is a lie, more turbos on a small displacement motor would cause less energy to be sent to the turbos. ever wonder why real 8sec civics with single tubo 1.8L are as fast or faster than 2.2L twin turbo(Apex'i integra) cars?

haha this post isnt talkin about ur boys car on the new need for speed moron ahahahhaha dam noob

Back