What type of cam?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LudeBoy
thezcr.com Your best bet for ZC info. I am building a 2nd gen ZC (obd1). I plan on putting a mild set of turbo cams in it and running 6lbs. Hopefully with a good tune I can make 160 or so at the wheels and still be fairly reliable.

I already know about the zcr and had checked out the site but it dealt a lot more with problems pertaining to the zc instead of performance so thats why I was trying to check hondaswap instead....Good luck with the turbo setup, what type of internals are you planing on running with it?

Stock internals with a t25 and FMIC. Rumor has it they are good to 8psi with good tuning. ZC's have the strongest rods of the D-series family. Pistons are the weak point. I am wanting this to be a daily so I figure with good cool air and tuning and only 6psi I should have a fairly peppy motor thats reliable. I have another daily and a race car so I'm not interested in building a monster here. Just a fun car.

Back