What Type Of Trance Music?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
I know there are like a million different types of trance music. I only like the trance music that they play in like, the movie 'Blade,' at the end of that damn movie 'The Last Race' where the guy is about to race the S2K...

YouTube - The Last Race Part 4 of 4

So what type of trance is this that i like? what artist(s) would i search for?

That's not trance.... that's cheese.

you'll like crap like

darude
dj jean
sammy

i didnt realize people still listened to techno/trance/electronica...whatever the fuck its called now. i used to listen to some of that stuff back in the day (which we all know was a wednesday...lol). i got bored of it and it all started to sound the same. anywho....umm thats about it i guess. lol

yeah its like pop-trance or vocal-trance, or could be classified as dance to an extent

good driving/racing music would've sounded nice earlier when I raced a coworker's datsun 280zx to work haha

after a better listen i agree with not being vocal, either way its not to good. how bout some goa, theres good racing tunes

Check out DJ Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Paul Oakenfold, Sasha & Digweed... that's real trance.

Should keep you busy for a while.

i didnt realize people still listened to techno/trance/electronica...whatever the fuck its called now. i used to listen to some of that stuff back in the day (which we all know was a wednesday...lol). i got bored of it and it all started to sound the same. anywho....umm thats about it i guess. lol

trance and techno is kicking ass atm
the rave scene really is breathing huge life into the genre, and i love every second of it!

check out armen van buren, pendelum, and starstylers

trance is dead.

and i used to listen to it daily for years.

:werd:

I used to rock it nonstop a while ago but I haven't listened to even a single trance track in probably about a year. Mostly 90's alternative, classical rock, and little soft stuff nowadays. Kinda jumpin on the bandwagon a little late, but whatever floats your boat.

trance and techno is kicking ass atm
the rave scene really is breathing huge life into the genre, and i love every second of it!

check out armen van buren, pendelum, and starstylers

youre about 10-15 years too late

Back