What was that Nick was saying...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
So I was browsing YouTube, and I saw a link to an 'Amazing Racist' video that I thought I'd never seen before...and on the sidebar, I saw a link to this, and was like 'what the fuck is this shit?'

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fUSkuHhUHkw

Goddamn flamboyant faggots need to stay in their cages.

:zipper_mouth:

Jeffree & Davey are the cutest things on earth, incase you weren't sure.

With no makeup, we're still what you jack off to at night.

wtf

Bah, it said on their website: "Afi is not gay. Davey is not gay, but he thinks it's funny you think he is." They took it down, my proof is gone. Who cares if he's gay, he actually has talent when he sings AND screams, which is saying a lot in the screamo era today.

AFI is badass, I've listened to them as long as I can remember. Totalimmortal remains one of my favorite songs to this day...

but Davey is gay.

What the fuck is that pink Jeffree thing that he's with?

Gay meaning not cool -- no.

Gay meaning homosexual -- perhaps. Jade is FLAMING gay, he has the whole lisp and hand thing.

Ive listened to AFI since their 2nd album came out. And I think davey is gay. And Jade is really gay. But doesnt take away from their music at all.

My friend got invited to a gay orgy or whatnot by afi maybe 9 years ago... It totally weirded him out, I figured he was joking, but that guy was a hardcore afi fan...

idc, music is music. i like their stuff whether anyone is gay or not and listening to boy band crap makes me want to smash my skull, whether their gay or not.

Back