What was your first car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

89 mazda 323 > 92 mazda mx-3 > 94 del sol > 2000 s2000 i'm 21 now, going to be 22 in feb.

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Jan 2 2005, 08:13 PM
94 integra LS...lasted 8 months till some blind ass, ESL, cock smoking asian guy decided just to turn at me on the turnpike
[post=440256]Quoted post[/post]​

h22 has something against blind ass, ESL, cock smoking asian guys. <_<

88 subaru DL sedan... automatic... neutral drops like a mofo. that car totally rocked.

Inherited(sp) the family's '85 Nissan 200sx 5spd with 90k on it...killed it at 1??k and bought a '90 miata which I drove the piss out of and is still running...minus the tranny which is stuck in reverse. :eek:

1988 200sx Nissan Red Automatic nonturbo model. Fucker sucked big fat cock, only automatic to date that would stall out around turns.

1976 Mustang II - Paid $450 for it in 1986.. killed it when a "deer ran out in front of me" in 1986..

My Dad rewarded my driving prowess with the family's extra car; a 1976 Ford Pinto wagon ----- baby blue for God's sake. It was the same car as the Mustang underneath the body. Had LOTS o' fun w/ the back seat down!

92 plymoth acclaim
"the smoke mobile"

1994 Jeep YJ - Black on Grey
3" body lift
4" Skyjacker suspention lift
31x10.5" Interco TrXus MT's on black deep dish rims.

Sold it in 8 months. Bought another 1992 Jeep YJ with a Chevy 350 conversion and two fully locked Dana 60 axels......much better.

Originally posted by number9@Jan 3 2005, 10:22 PM
1967 Karmen Ghia. I loved that car.

Bought it in 1973. Blew it up in 1977.
[post=440763]Quoted post[/post]​

wow i thought i would have the oldest first car here. it was my dad's very used 69 vw bug. top speed of 75mph! :lol: . btw, i just saw a mint karmen ghia a few weeks ago out here in socal. its a cool looking little car.

Originally posted by overedline+Jan 6 2005, 04:21 AM-->
@Jan 3 2005, 10:22 PM
1967 Karmen Ghia.  I loved that car. 

Bought it in 1973.  Blew it up in 1977.
[post=440763]Quoted post[/post]​

wow i thought i would have the oldest first car here. it was my dad's very used 69 vw bug. top speed of 75mph! :lol: . btw, i just saw a mint karmen ghia a few weeks ago out here in socal. its a cool looking little car.
[post=441888]Quoted post[/post]​

Mine was the so-New England variety. Rusted everything. Poor to non-existing heat. And when it rained, water would come in through the rear fender wells. When I put on the brakes, I'd get this wave of water rolling towards the front. I finally drilled a bunch of holes in the floor under the rear seat - it worked perfectly. Then one day I decided to repair the rust with a bunch of fiberglass tape and polyester resin I had lying around. Looked terrible but it worked like a charm. Great car.

89 Dodge Caravan, Blew the trans like once a month but I leanred how to replace them and got them for like 50 bucks. Then I turboed it and blew the engine, cause at 14 you don't kno what the hell you're doing.

79 VW Rabbit, Got it for free while it didn't run, fucked with the ignition and got it to run and drove it for like 200 miles then the timing belt broke.

93 Saturn SL2, Had it for no more than 12 hours before someone ran into me at a stop sign, I was stopped. I liked it while it lasted

90 Saab 900, Drove it for like 15k Miles then the heat stopped working, the the PS, then the clutch went, got a new clutch and paid 600 for the install and it never worked right, sold it.

97 Saturn SC1, OMG, I loved this thing, this was the most known car to anyone, everyone had sex in it. Gave it to my sister, 4 months later she broke a rod. Then I sold it.

92 Civic DX hatch. Got the LS swap, loved it, turboed it, loved it more. Crashed on Christmas Day 03'

93 Civic Cx Hatch, Ran ok, blew the motor, got the LS in it now.

90 Prelude, My carbed daily beater. Painted with a brush by the guy I bough it from.

92 Civic Vx, Still runs, eats gas like mofo, gettin the LS turbo. I let my friend borrow it till I do his Hyundai swap.

There's more but I can remember, I know it wasn't for all the cars I owned, but they count as my first cars. I got the first one at like 13-14, now I'm about to be 18.

Oh yea, 88 Accord LX, Got it at 189k miles from my g-pa, let my sister drive it and she tryed to nuetral drop the shit on the Parkway and missed Nuetral, threw it into reverse and that was the end of Accord at 204k miles.

EDIT

2004 Mitsubishi Lancer ES, I paid for it but my sister paid me back, Guess what 14k miles in like 2 months then she destroys it. Needs a whole new suspension (3k worth), she still ownt tell me what the hell she did.

Back