what wheels for 27.5x10" slicks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
what's the narrowest 15" wheel i'll be able to use for a set of 27.5"x10" slicks?

i cant find any 15's wider than 7"

WTF are you running that needs 27.5" slicks?! Those would have a VERY hard time fitting under a Civic/Integra's fender wells!

26x8x15 should be as much as you'd ever need.

holy shit y0!!!

22's are common for <300
24.5's are common for 450-600 range cars

WTF are you doing with 27.5s??????

lol...picked them up for $30 off ebay...some dude has a drag team or some shit, and is sponsored by goodyear, so he has like 100 sets of them, and each set was used like one day over the summer.

as far as fitment, i'll jus jack up my coilovers in the front or somethin.

lol

your going to have to cut your fenders dude. 24.5's rub on most cars that are lowered, 26's on all cars at stock height.

27.5's??? forget about it

fuck it ... take the fenders off ... less weight y0!!! :D

Put them back on ebay for some Mustang or Camaro owner... And pick up a set of 22" slicks. Seriously.

:blink: Now i may be wrong, but I think that you would run a faster time with your regular wheels and tires, maybe with the back stinkbugged a bit for downforce, than with the terrible aerodynamics that jacking up the front of you car, if even possible, would give you...

just my two cents :D

yup. lol.

i'm sellin' the slicks as soon as i get them, and getting some good ol' regular-sized drag radials.

Back