What whould you do...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Here's the situation:

Me and this girl and have been messing around for the last couple of weeks, so she makes plans to come over New Year's Eve and stay with me...Not the greatest looking, but cute IMO. As the night goes on, we are flirting, kissing, etc...All of a sudden my roomate lays by her. Now she has stated in the past she likes him, she thinks he's cute, etc. He has said that he wanted nothing to do with her, "I would never get drunk enough to hit it", etc. I see them laying together at around 3 am, I say fuck it, I'm going to sleep.
About 15 minutes later, they come into my room while I am sleeping, jump on top of me, start fucking with me, etc. So now I'm awake again and pissed. About 330 am, all lights are off, I decide it's time for payback. I go into his room, she's in bed with him wearing my clothes. I look at both of them, and tell her, "You know, I really fucking liked you" and leave.
I tell my roommate this shit is done, I am moving out, etc. He BEGS me to stay and says he would never do anything to hurt me on purpose, etc. He didn't know I liked her. I basically tell him, you can't say all this mean shit about her, and then hit it, especially when he said "I would never get drunk enough to hit it." I don't know how he couldn't tell I liked her, it was obvious to everyone else. I am both ignoring both of them for now. He keeps stating that SHE came into his room, and wanted to do all this shit, he didn't intiate anything. I've known him for 13 years, I want to believe him, but at the same time, I saw him starting all the shit last night. Before she left last night, she said, "I love you Nick, you know that." I rolled my eyes, and she proceeded to leave.

What would you do in this situation? I'm going to tell her "Fuck him all you want, but know that he does not give a shit about you, while you had someone who actually cared about you, and you fucked up." As for him, I don't want to talk to him right now, all I know is he is going to say that she started it, which I CAN believe, but it's a 50/50 shot he's lying.

The worst part about this is after his g/f broke up with him, she wanted to fuck me so bad, but I could never do that to him, but he apparently has no problem doing it to me.

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it dude....if he was drunk, you kinda gotta cut him a little bit of slack...

I mean, put yourself in his place. You're assed-out drunk and some random chic comes up on you wanting to fuck...of course you're gonna fuck her!

But if you're gonna be pissed at anyone, I'd be pissed at her...

I've rarely, if ever, turned down poon when I'm drunk...I wouldn't blame him...

But that's just me...

You're kidding right?

You can't figure out that the best thing to do is keep your mouth shut and not whine and bitch like a girl? Obviously she's not worth it and he's not either if he cannot respect your feelings. If he was too stupid to know, then its hard to blame him but I would never play in a friend's territory - its just not nice.

p.s. this is comical because of all your hardass comments that you always make. I'm not saying that we don't all get down, because we do but its just ironic to see you post something like this. Do what you always do online, play hardass, blow it off, and don't worry about it.

i say just let her find out for herself how she messed up. if she's like any other girl i know, she'll not listen to you cuz she thinks she has what she wants, and then when she finds out she's wrong, she'll cry and whine and tell you all about it, at which point you should tell her 'tough tittie said the kitty' and walk out.

He wasn't drunk, that's the thing. I was much drunker than he was, I can tell when he is hammered, and last night was not a night.

BTW New, I'm a hardass in real life as well, just so you know, I've kicked his hass on other occasions for shit much less than this. :p|

I don't give a shit about a lot of things, unfortunately, this is one of them. I always treat women with the utmost respect, but this just hit a nerve.

A lot of people have asked about the significant others of friends and if they are special cases of the Ladder. They are not. These are not your friends. These are virtual friends. For example, a friend of mine is fucking a girl. I like her, she's great, we get along, etc... But when they break up she is dead to me. Or if the friend leaves the picture the normal rules of the Ladder apply. So are we really friends? Of course not. We are conditional friends. This does not affect where she goes on the Ladder. Think of it like this: the Ladder is a rating system, and I'll rate her along with everyone else based on how much I would like to fuck them. A note for guys: if your friends girl offers you a piece you should hit that shit, because he shouldn't be laying up with no ho. Ideally you should tape it also, because most guys will believe the person they're fucking.

This is what your roommate did.

Personally, I won't mess aroudn with any girl that did something like that. I would drop them with the quickness, no questions asked. Bros before hoes, but shit.... That's shady as hell, I'd talk to him about it, not move out, but work it out.

But shit I'd drop her with the quickness even if I really liked her/loved her whatever. I don't care, once a girl does something like that to me, there is no going back.

But then again I'm head over heals for my girl, and I'm the biggest pussy ever when it comes to saying anything....., but I know my girl wouldn't do something like that, as she doesn't even drink(as I don't).

Be a man, walk away from the girl. Hold up your relationship with the guy. My best friend, litereally banged this girl I was seeing while I was sick in bed. He's a scum bag for it, but still my best friend 4 years later.

Oh, there's nothing going to happen with the girl, you can be sure of that. I want her to feel like shit for a long time for what she did.

C'mon be the bigger person. Don't be childish because your feelings were hurt. I've learned typically it isn't going to make you feel better.

You should fuck her, then tell her 'By the way, I tested positive' and then casually walk out, and never talk to her again.

I already am the bigger person, I would never have done that to a "friend." At any rate, I'll let them do what they want, I just won't be affiliated with those type of people.

Celerity, thanks for that link. I must have missed it before.

That site is both funny and educational. I knew I couldn't be the only one who realized that stuff.

Quoted post[/post]]
A lot of people have asked about the significant others of friends and if they are special cases of the Ladder. They are not. These are not your friends. These are virtual friends. For example, a friend of mine is fucking a girl. I like her, she's great, we get along, etc... But when they break up she is dead to me. Or if the friend leaves the picture the normal rules of the Ladder apply. So are we really friends? Of course not. We are conditional friends. This does not affect where she goes on the Ladder. Think of it like this: the Ladder is a rating system, and I'll rate her along with everyone else based on how much I would like to fuck them. A note for guys: if your friends girl offers you a piece you should hit that shit, because he shouldn't be laying up with no ho. Ideally you should tape it also, because most guys will believe the person they're fucking.

This is what your roommate did.
i was going to post that same part. yes what he did was dick. but he saved you from when a few months from now when you guys have been dating that she does this with some random guy.

and this was the first time i read this Ladder Theory. as i began im like yea ok, i have female friends that i wouldnt fuck, etc. one by one my points were countered and proofed wrong. that shit really is a girl/guy interation bible.

you can't make a hoe a house wife.

sounds like you need a better roomate/friend and a better girl with a head on her shoulders.

ANYONE who says they "love you" after they get cought out is just a waste of time IMO

:werd: :withstupid:

bros before hoes... wait, screw the bro too. you're better of without both of 'em. A true bro wouldn't do that shit to you. :thumbsdown:

nick...

seriously, i mean wtf..

you have an idea how many times this has happened to me? i mean c'mon, dont sweat it, its bullshit.
no woman that is gonna flirt with you and bang you roomate an hour later is worth the stress or energy of even typing this post.

Back