What Will Fit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

I've looked at the swap table on this site, but i want feedback from you. I have a 90 Integra DA. Or a 1990 Integra LS 4 door. I want to know what to swap and what would be the best for this car? the B18 is fucked I killed it. So I would like your input on what to swap into it. I have about 20g's or I will in April. I dont want to spend that much on it, but I will spend as much as possible. I want JDM. I do know that and I hope you can point me in the right direction. I would also like to install a JDM motor such as teh B16 that is in the Xs-i in Japan. Please help. Seeya
Brian

the B16 doesnt really have enough Tq to pull around an integra, let alone a 4dr integra, with any kind of impressive performance... i would suggest a B18a/b/c or a B20

I've heard the B20's don't flow very well. the heads. So if I get a b20 what head will fit? Thanks for your input E_SolSi. I also have an ALtima, I tell em about my TEg' all the time they get realy pissed it's very funny.

Do you want to go NA or Tubro? With 10k, you can get your car moving pretty fast. You can use your orginal engine, take it apart, send it in to get bored out and have the sleves replaced. Build the bottom end for high turbo #'s then on the top build up the head to support 9k rpms. Then go and get yourself a good turbo (no kits unless it is a build your own kit) and then all the other stuff that goes along with it.

I dont want turbo, I want all motor, but if I can't get 300hp from all motor then I guess I'll go for Turbo or supercharger. I am just not intot he turbo I like the satisfaction of having an all motor car it sounds funner to say!... then again I like the psssst sounds a turbo makes. I don'tknow... maybe I'll just do a poll. Thanks for your help

I would say a fully built CRVTEC or a gsr bored to 2.0 liters would probally get you close to those numbers.

Back