What will happen if i dont pay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djdominos

my car is registered im maryland, and i just recently drove across contry to washington state, but anyways... cops here are crazy, and i got pulled over for not useing my turn signal, 86$ fine not much but im just a poor college kid and i wasnt planing on being here for more than 2 months, when schools starts im going to texas,
so what will happen if i dont pay?

If you don't pay your ticket or show up for court, they will issue a warrant and the next time you get pulled over, the cops will see that there is a warrant and they will arrest you. From there, who knows what will happen.

yes i learned the hard way, i went to school in md , i forgot i got a ticket up there so when i was driving back up to school (salisbury u.) i was pulled over and had to go to court and shit for an 80 dollar ticket. turned into like 500 after lawyer fees and travel time.

ok so my licence will get suspended, that meens i cant drive... ok, i guess ill get my girl friend to pay for it, inshala! i may have to pull out a few more hours at dominos <_<

If the state shares info (which most do, but few don't like S.C) then they will have a warrant for you. If the state doesn't share, then you just have to avoid that state. Unfortunatly, I can never set foot in S.C. again. :blink:

They don't share as much as people think they do... trust me, especially cross country you could probably get away with it. And they don't arrest you for an unpaid ticket. It depends if your a gambling man, if you are, don't pay it. Most states can't get their own shit straight let alone trying to get people out of state. They are right though about not going back. For 86 dollars I would just pay it, but trust me, its not hard to just let it go. See if they have a payment plan... you can pretty much name your terms and they will take them, especially since all you have to say is either I pay it 10 dollars a month or whatever or I dont pay it at all, generally they see it your way.

its 80 fucking bucks. christ. you can make that in beer cans after a college party for christ sake.

or in 4 hours of work and being a general asshat to everyone :p Pay it dude, there is no friggin' debate here.

10 years ago I got a ticket for speeding in NE. I-80,long trip and I spaced it.......six months later my insurance company dropped me for a suspended liscense and the hell w/the money the headache was in no way worth the $136 out of state mail in fine

They got ur liscense and address, they have you, just pay it and im with B on this one, lots of aluminum at a college partys, hell glass to, that shit is worth money y0.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jul 17 2003, 01:24 AM
or you can narc out underage drinkers to cops, they wll proabably pay you.

Hey, leave underagers alone, we all did it once... now we have to give back by buying them beer and shit. It's the circle of life or something... :D

I'm an underage drinker as wll, but I'm saying if he has no integrity and needs money, then that door is always open--unless you're in Alabama, where EVERYTHING is legal. If it is illegal, it's not enforced.

they had some program like that in my town. If you narc'd on a party you got like 400$ or some shit. it was gay, and in such a small town, eveyone finds out about like everything. so the 400$ probably isn't enough to cover the medical bills that would be rolling in.

Back