What will I do pls help me?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kcetinkale

I have got Civic EK4 B16A2 engine VTI-R. My engine is 200.000.- km and oil problem. When I changed the oil 3000.- km later I put in the engine 1 L oil. If I wanna modified the civic with turbo , is this a big problem for me? My car is orginal I changed muffler and open air filter. Everything is orginal in the engine how can I modified the car with turbo system but I dont want to change anything?

Repairman said that about turbo system. If I want to put turbo system He said that "-We will cut your pistons on the top. is this good or bad, and how much psi we will in engine? I dont want to extream performance I need only listen to blowoff sound. :) I am living Turkey and The performances parts are very expencive in Turkey.

Please help me thanks for your help.

Last edited:
You'll have to change some stuff though. Not everyone installs a high performance fuel pump or a high performance clutch to handle the forced induction. It's not a must but I would really recommend it. You can run about 8psi or less and drive it daily without it losing allot or any reliability. I don't know about the piston cutting. I think he might have been talking about forged pistons. I don’t know about the cutting though. That seems weird to me. If parts are expensive there you might wanna try Japan, Miami or the Dominican Republic. Honda parts are very cheap and easy to come by in the Dominican Republic. For the performance parts you might wanna surf the web for Japan of U.S based companies. Make sure your engine is in good shape before you turbo it or it'll give you problems.
Good luck dude.

Thanks for your help,

Actually he said that about piston cutting he will tribe the orginal pistons. You know forged pistons are hollow. If pistons are tribing good or bad? Can you tell me the turbo parts about where can I buy to cheap pls write the cheap parts link (URL)
Best regards for your help.

I could only imagine trimming or cutting the pistons to have better valve reliefs or maybe lower the compression, but that doesn' sound like a good idea unlesss he is going to balance the pistons afterwards.

Back