what will my 1/4 mile time be?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cycloneb18c3

for everyone asking what their car will run in the 1/4 there is a online application that will calcualte your estimated time. this isnt to be exact, but you enter your cars weight and HP, and it comes up with a number.

check it out:
www.pfispeed.com

its under tech down near bottom---quarter mile calculator---

Dan

yea, i think its really off. it says my truck(97 F250 Powerstoke Diesel-7.3L with a banks stage 3 kit on it, which makes about 450hp and like 600ftlbs trq.-40lbs boost and has 38.5 inch tires, and a 6 inch lift.) it says it runs 12.72.....Id like to see that happen. thats saying the truck weighs 3500lbs. lol....it says my crx should run 11.94 which is a lil faster than what it runs---it has 265hp, weigh's 1900lb. ran 12.3.

it also says it makes its claims based on a sea level elevation as well. that could be where our time differences come in

atco raceway in NJ is basically at sea level. I used to live in a town down here in south jersey where half the streets are below sealevel and would flood anytime it would rain.

mine was very close. i put 2350lbs (2094lbs + my weight and a little extra for stereo and other BS) and 175 hp (slightly modded b18c1). it says 14.71 and i actually ran a 14.71.. i should be faster tho cause i got a crummy LS tranny.

told me 13.1..........I am still off........but I dont' have my whip.....oh wel

best way to find out is GO TO THE FUCKING TRACK.......qqqqqq

Back