What will work?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok i put the dx harness back on the motor and have it running but it wont idle and i have a sensor left thats not hooked up and no wires that match the color blue and yello/black. i do have a plug left over that is a 2 wire plug but the end is different and the wires are red and yellow/black. the sensor is located on the back of the intake manifold on the drivers side. i was told that i might have plugs left over but i feel sure that since this is a sensor on the motor it needs to be hooked up. so maybe if someone knows what the sensor is called or what it does ??

I went ahead an connected the left over plug to the sensor and it didn't help anything but also didnt hurt anything the car still wont idle and when i tried to test drive it its pouring white smoke.. any ideas there masters of the honda???

take pictures of them... its hard to say without seeing it...

ok i fixed the wiring problem the sensor not hooked up was the eacv. and it is now hooked up and the car idles fine but still smokes white smoke.

thanx it hasn't went away but it has decreased. I have onle driven it about 10 miles and i'm about to go put some miles on it. I really appriciate all the help i couldn't have done it without you...

Back