What Will You Do

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Give it to my wife...the return that is...hehehe. It's cheap insurance for all the money I spend on my project instead of...well...her. :D

You think you've got it bad... I mistakenly claimed exempt this year when I'm not... I haven't had any state or federal taxes taken out of my checks at all this year... I'M the one who's gonna owe this year... :ph34r:

I actually have more taken out, although its bad to do as I am just basically loaning MY money to the Gov't for free (no interest) but it definately insures me to get a big chunk of change in february...

Ya but, steve, dont you get that warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing your money is going to pay for killing iraqis, getting medicine for old people and passing bills which will end up raising your taxes.....

Its whatever makes you feel happy that is important... hehe

:lol: :ph34r:

haha, seriously. But then that warm fuzzy feeling multiplies when i get a couple g's back :)

I know what ya mean, yup i like money, tax return is almost like christmas, you wait and wait for that check, and when it gets here u tear it open, with ease, then poof check for money, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet... lol

fk that, direct deposit y0, I normally have my money within 3-4 bidness days from filing.

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Dec 2 2003, 12:11 PM
you wait and wait for that check, and when it gets here u tear it open, with ease, then poof check for money, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet... lol

Dammit, that's what the government will be doing with MY check this year... :p

IMO fireworks are a waste of money, i mean they are fun, but all they do is blow up...

I think i'm gonna try to pay off the rest of my computer...I might get 70% of the money i need back.

when i get back from this TDY, im getting a 92-95 civic HB, then selling my 88 CIvic HB/ B18. so i can get a H23....and the rest for the newborn on the way :D ..

Back