What would Happen?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

invisibledemon

Bored
VIP
what would happen if america switched to the euro?
im just curious, i have read about a lot of foreign workers in different countries prefering the euro, and that some business in NYC have started accepting the Euro.
Anybody?

They love the Euro because before the Euro they were trading live chickens.

Using the Euro involves becoming a member of the European union, which comes along with a set of fresh rules. Even Turkey turned down the invitation after a few months of trying.

haha, the u.s. wont even go to the metric systems. americans are too stubborn to change anything.

what the fuck is a "pound" or "ounce" or "foot". our measurement system makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

plus we have to much pride to be in america and use a "euro".

haha, the u.s. wont even go to the metric systems. americans are too stubborn to change anything.

what the fuck is a "pound" or "ounce" or "foot". our measurement system makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

plus we have to much pride to be in america and use a "euro".
What is wrong with our system??? Works fine for me

fuck our system. base 10 is so much easier. metric ftw.

It wouldnt be the euro anymore if america was using it.

What is wrong with our system??? Works fine for me

Creates confusion the like of which resulted in the mars orbitor crash. That and besides the fact that the rest of the world and scientific and academic community already uses it. But then again, I have been buying 2 litter soda bottles here forever already. :confused:

fuck our system. base 10 is so much easier. metric ftw.

It wouldnt be the euro anymore if america was using it.

Creates confusion the like of which resulted in the mars orbitor crash. That and besides the fact that the rest of the world and scientific and academic community already uses it. But then again, I have been buying 2 litter soda bottles here forever already. :confused:
Are you guys kidding me? We have fucking retards in this country that don't even know how to use the system we have let a lone the euro and you want to change it.

Back