what would it take for you to forget you had these?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

invisibledemon

Bored
VIP
This guy forgot that he had a brand new Ford RS200, 2 Brand new BMW M3 Sport Evo's, and a brand new Mercedes 190 EVO II.

VWvortex Forums: Billionaire forgot he had them ! (e30 M3 content)

brand new delivery mileage sport evo - ///S14.net

carsm3andcossy038.jpg

m3rs200145.jpg

m3rs200136.jpg

m3rs200146.jpg

m3rs200147.jpg

carsm3andcossy041.jpg

m3rs200155.jpg

m3rs200148.jpg

m3rs200150.jpg

m3rs200151.jpg

carsm3andcossy040.jpg

carsm3andcossy039.jpg

:eek:

theres no telling what else the guy has forgotten about.

yeah i forget aboutshit i have too but nothin this cool. i forgot about my 95 mustang GT i had but that was because i had sold it to a friend who never put it in his name because he hadnt paid me and he went to jail. his mom had told me to come get it but i never did. that was 2 years ago. i still havent went to get it. i do plan to go get it next week or so

crazy shit.
one guy bought them all.
apparently the original owner bought them both for his sons when they were born i guess as an investment.
the guy that bought them, pretty much just buys cars to have them as investment. has a full collection.

Reminds me of a little drawing they are doing at work right now. They are giving away old museum cars to associates. Nothing nearly this cool, but there is an 89 accord se with 45 miles on it, and a 93 civic with 90 miles on the clock. What I really want is the 94 5 speed accord wagon with 129 miles.

58 miles. damn. the rs200 is uber rare. the evo is rare here in the states too (not so much in europe), but no where near the other 2 cars

what would it take for you to forget you had these?

a billion dollars. lol

if i had a billion dollars, i wouldn't care about those cars either. i would have $100 million dollar yachts, ferraris, lambos, aston martins, paganis, and other one off makes.

Fuck. I fucking love the EVO II, thinking about building one (rice version of course) when I get a big people car, and you guys know my feelings on e30s.

What would it take to forget I had $100,000.00 in a random bank again?

a few hundred million in another account.....

Cool cars but for the person who knows them they're nothing more then another random mid 90s civic to us.

Back