What would you do if your son did this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Later on down the road you have a kid or two that buys a nice honda. you go out of town for a week or two and come home to this

gallery_34035_49_16835.jpg

gallery_34035_49_30473.jpg

What would you do?

Trying to be a good parent I think I would have to bite my lip and keep shut about it but if I had my way.... we wont go into that.

I hope my kids never let me down like that =(

I would explain to them that they are not fast, their car looks like ass, but it's their car...I would occasionally point and laugh at the car in public. Denouncing of a son or daughter may be required at times.

:puke2:

Kid must be rich if he can pull off (on his own) a full kit, fenders, hood and paint job in the 1-2 weeks that his parents are on vacation.

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 2 2005, 01:32 PM
:puke2:

Kid must be rich if he can pull off (on his own) a full kit, fenders, hood and paint job in the 1-2 weeks that his parents are on vacation.
[post=481712]Quoted post[/post]​

that's why everything else is fullly stock =)

Originally posted by Havok@Apr 2 2005, 01:09 PM
I would explain to them that they are not fast, their car looks like ass, but it's their car...I would occasionally point and laugh at the car in public. Denouncing of a son or daughter may be required at times.
[post=481699]Quoted post[/post]​

wurd...i'd rag their ass 'til they cried. i'd make them buy a car cover to put on it everytime they came home cuz i wouldn't want people seeing it in my driveway. and then everytime i walked outside i'd shout, "jesus-fuckin'-calamity-christ!! a bull's severed testicles look better than that pile of hemroids!"

I found the pictures under last 5 images uploaded in the gallery.

I wonder whos car it is =)

If my kid did that, I'd question my wife about whether she'd been sleeping around with a mexican.

That or hope he got my genes, and the fuckin' thing would burn.

:huh:

I think you guys are a little harsh on people for things like this body kit. I personally don't think it looks good but....BUT.... it's not my car. I'm not going to be driving it. I read a FAQ someone wrote once that defined "rice" in all its forms. He made a few good points like, If someone puts a bodykit on their CRX and they lower it and add rims and a Supra spoiler, they arent rice. If that same person then uses a milk jug and some dryer-vent tubing to make their own "ram air" system because they can't afford a turbo they are not rice. However, if the same person then adds a bunch of stickers of aftermarket upgrades that they do not have and then go to the local racing spot and talk a bunch of shit about how fast their car is and how it will blow the doors off a Cobra then they become rice.

So if I came home and my kid had done that to their car I would tell em I didn't like the way it looked but it's their car and whatever trips their trigger ya know. If driving a car like that is gonna get em some more poon at school then he should do his thang'. :huh:

^^ ok mother teresa....

expressing opinions includes both positive and negative opinions ya know...

you don't wanna hear the honest truth... go to honda tech...
:D

good point...i just like coming up with trash to talk about cars like that but i do respect that it is their car and they can do as they wish. it's just fun making fun of them. :lol:

Yup this place is HondaSwap so that means this place is filled with people who want to go fast yet keep the low profile look of a honda.

in other words take a piece of shit CRX and drop a GSR moto with a turbo on it and let it be.

well I take that make

MAYBE add some wheels. but thats more so for more grip since the stock wheels are a good 6" wide

This CRX makes every rice check listed - the stickers.

lets all paypal the owner 20c each so he can put this on the car.

flame029-200.jpg

While youre at it click the top decalgirl.com link on hondaswap so B can eat this month.

bodykits in general are not rice. THAT bodykit is rice. if he had a nice jdm one i would respect it, but i would also laugh at him for what he paid for it.. i still dont like them but to each his own.

CRXes are getting more rare by the month. It is so disheartening to see them wasted.

I generally try to lighten my rex and not weigh it down with another 50 lbs of bodykit

Friends don't let friends go ricer so I will be damned if my son does.
There is no way I would allow this.

Back