What would you do if your son did this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i spy the ricer in the back window, and im pissed i just deleted my favorite "ricers make baby jesus cry" pic with the flander's kids from the simpsons

at least the hood above doesn't have a huge hole in it...

gallery_34035_49_1092767281.jpg

i would put my kid in a hefty bag and throw him in a lake, if he ever did something like that....

Could be worse, could have took a rusted out chevy corsica or something and put some spinner rims on it.

Originally posted by cheese9988@Apr 3 2005, 12:28 AM
Could be worse, could have took a rusted out chevy corsica or something and put some spinner rims on it.
[post=481950]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
with a big airplane wing in the back for more hp. :lol:

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Apr 2 2005, 07:31 PM
i spy the ricer in the back window, and im pissed i just deleted my favorite "ricers make baby jesus cry" pic with the flander's kids from the simpsons
[post=481857]Quoted post[/post]​

gallery_33053_147_21368.jpg

haha

hopefully my son won't buy a honda when he is old enough to drive, but if he does and does this, i'd beat all the rice outta him with a bamboo fishing pole

I want to know what the fuck is so hard about making body parts line up correctly? At least some people with ridiculous looking body kits took the time to install them properly

hes flossing his motor with that hole -= great aerodynamics he should apply at nasa!

I dunno, my dad is driving my Civic around for the past year and a half.. he wants all my items, like the clears and such.

Hell, he's still got the 5% tint all around on that car, with the Teg wheels, Azenis and Mugen accessories.

And now, My MOM is getting that car.

-> Steve

when i got my gsr hammers my dad said they looked pimp.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 5 2005, 08:45 AM
That would definitely be the end of his allowance.
[post=483028]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah id def cut that shit off and tell him if he likes the car so much he can sleep in it.

it not a bad looking crx, nice hood ft bumper is pimp. and the tail lights were can I get a set of those.
wait

what the hell am I thinking that crx is fugly, and the person that did all that work needs to stop watching fast and the furious,
it's probily was some rich kid that has nothing better to do with his money. and saw fast and the furious & 2 fast 2 furious, and wanted to be cool just like them in the movie

honestly, i would take my kid sit him down and have a nice fatherly talk about the crap he bought, then, i'd make him sell it all, and with that money we, together would build his car right, starting with suspension and rims.

Back