What would you do to get a date with your "dream girl"?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You went from way too much to way too little. If you draw her into your house and have booze waiting, that will scream the wrong message. Shes not going to be comfortable on your home terf on a first date.

5 star restraunt is pushing it way too far.

Take her out, show her a good time. If she really likes timberlake, have at it. Hit an olive garden or something. Good food, booze, and not uber high priced. Go for fun factor instead of wow factor.

You have her number? I'll call and pretend to be one of those survey guys. Tell her I am an employee of the city improvement departement of whatever city she is in. Ask her her favorite place to eat, what she likes to do in her spare time, ask her for any suggestions as to how to improve the city... Ask her if she thought bringing in Justin Timberlake (insert other concerts and large events here) was a good plan on the city's part.. Oh hell, I could have fun with it.

You went from way too much to way too little. If you draw her into your house and have booze waiting, that will scream the wrong message. Shes not going to be comfortable on your home terf on a first date.

5 star restraunt is pushing it way too far.

Take her out, show her a good time. If she really likes timberlake, have at it. Hit an olive garden or something. Good food, booze, and not uber high priced. Go for fun factor instead of wow factor.

You have her number? I'll call and pretend to be one of those survey guys. Tell her I am an employee of the city improvement departement of whatever city she is in. Ask her her favorite place to eat, what she likes to do in her spare time, ask her for any suggestions as to how to improve the city... Ask her if she thought bringing in Justin Timberlake (insert other concerts and large events here) was a good plan on the city's part.. Oh hell, I could have fun with it.
haha, good advice. i'll do the fun route and see what happens. but i'll hold off on the number part. i could give you other girls numbers if you want. haha

actually, I have a resume of people that I've hooked up. Give me her number

I have subliminals.

heck yes! do it.

why bother thinking about what may or may not happen. make something happen.

if you dont you will kick yourself for the rest of your life wondering what could have happened. its always worth it to take that chance, if you feel the juice is worth the squeeze.

I agree with the man ^^^^^

if you dont you will kick yourself for the rest of your life wondering what could have happened. its always worth it to take that chance, if you feel the juice is worth the squeeze.

on second thought.....

i guess i agree.

hell, i tried to import one from canada. i'm in no position to talk

worlds best pickup line

you - "hey baby does this rag smell like chloroform to you???"
her - "mfmfmfmfff...........zzzzzzzzzzz"
you - "if you consent to me fucking your brains out just lay there........ well allright then"

Rephrased:

Nothing is less important to me than your orgasm, Nothing is more important to me than mine.

Yeah, but this is the chick that destroyed him, causing him to write songs and produce music.

Or was that a different chick all together?

I reserve the right to use this service of yours.

worlds best pickup line

you - "hey baby does this rag smell like chloroform to you???"
her - "mfmfmfmfff...........zzzzzzzzzzz"
you - "if you consent to me fucking your brains out just lay there........ well allright then"
Beat me too it.

But I like the cook for her, watch a movie, and chill out. But stay away from spaghetti and wine. Screams desperate attempt at romantic. Just to be clear, I'm also not saying pizza and beer. If it were me, cook something like chicken parm, baked ziti, etc. Something you could make without too much prep, but still with some. And make a particular mixed drink all night. I suggest 007 or Harvey Wallbanger, but find out what see likes.

Then for the movie, go with something funny with a good ending. Example- Anger Management. Funny as hell but ends on a romantic note.

I would approach it somewhat safely, but still don't be afraid to make some moves.

Last edited:
Back