What would you do?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
ok.

my chick drives a 99 4dr lx sedan. the other day we were planning on meeting up at the beach around 1pm.

she gets there and was a little late, and tells me the reason is because she wanted to get her oil changed. i was a little offended by this due to the fact that she did not ask me first. (apparently she saw the ungodly mess i made when doing the turbo install and figured it would be better off in some "professional" hands lol ya right)

anyways, we get back from the beach, park her car in the garage and go inside for a few hours. we come out to goto the grocery store to buy dinner and there is a puddle of oil underneath her car. she claims that her car has never leaked oil, which i believe.

so i crawl under the car and see that there is oil coming from the nut on the pan, and dripping down....not alot, but enough to make me susspect that the fuckers at EZ LUBE on AVIATION BLVD. IN REDONDO BEACH right next to Pep Boys
suspect they did not tighten down the nut...

i check the oil level and it is about 1 1/2 quarts too HIGH. most civics take 3 1/2? quarts of oil if im not mistaken.....

so on the way over to ez lube, i check her invoice and they charged her for 5 quarts of oil.

allready im starting to get fucking pissed. Also listed on the invoice was some useless ass fucking "radiator flush, transmission fluid flush and air filter replacement" which i did only one month ago....

So, long story short, we hightail it over there and i come out of the box mad as fuck they would take advantage of a chick like that (5'4 110# size two, perfect in every way)

i get out and the dumb cunt that works there puts one of the mojados working underground on it. he comes up, and in the typical "sheister" way they are known for, tells us that they forgot to clean up the residual oil when they replaced the filter.

knowing that an oil leak of that size in her garage could NOT be caused by "residual oil" left over from the oil filter change, i got in the guys face and started accusing him of not knowing his asshole from a fucking hole in the ground, proceeded to explain to him that he was taking advantage of a girl, when i had personally changed the tranny fluid, radiator fluid, and installed a new air filter....

i was making quite a scene when my chick said "fuckit" and told me to forget about it...

what would you guys do? she took her car to the local honda dealership and they charged her for another oil change and the problem was fixed. im about ready to blow my fucking top on these assholes from ez lube, and she wants to forget about it....she says she learned her lesson and never to go to any "10" min. oil change place again....

what would you guys do? i want to write their corporate and get those fuckers in DEEP SHIT for doing unecessary work to my chicks car.

i would also like to punch out that dumb fuck who lied straight to my face like im some dumb fucking asshole......

:cliffs:

girl takes honda civic to EZ LUBE on Aviation and Artesia in Redondo Beach to get oil changed.

they fuck up, car leaks oil

they lie to her and perform unecessary work to her car (which i had performed a month ealier)

i goto ez lube, confront the dumbfuck, he lies to my face, i start a fight, chick says "fuckit" and tells me to get into car.

chick goes to local honda dealership next day, gets oil changed again (they wanted 2 days to look at the problem, and she said "fuckit" just re-change the oil again"

what would you do?

I would just say eff it. Shit happens, you got mad, no reason to lose face over a mess up that someone lied about.

its not that, its the fact they took advantage of a girl.....

they knew DAMN well that one month old air filter was NOT in need of being replaced.

they showed her a bunch of charts she told me, comparing this air filter to a new one, and pulled a fast one.

stay away from ez lube in Redondo Beach california.

bunch of sheisters !!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIle a complaint with DMV. I believe in if a shop gets enough complaints they are heavily monitored for 5 years.

talking to that guy was worthless. find out who owns the place. he has to answer to corporate. Give him a chance to make it right. if he does not. call corporate.

They will get on him. a complaint will have some respect if done right. Communicate with facts and know exactly what you want them to do about it (NO EMOTIONS) that just gums up the works

Dirty fucken Mechanics deserve anal probed buy my foot :boxing:

see that is the problem guys...

my chick wants to forget about the whole situation.

she says she learned her lesson....

i was deeply offended that she did not ask me to change the oil in her car in the first place. to me that shows that she does not trust my mechanical abilities.....

so maybe that is the underlying reason im mad?

whatever the point, i know 99.9% of you guys on here change your oil, but if you are the .1% that doesnt, and u live in so. cali, stay away from that oil change shop.

Originally posted by 90crxb16a@Aug 25 2003, 10:43 PM
talking to that guy was worthless. find out who owns the place. he has to answer to corporate. Give him a chance to make it right. if he does not. call corporate.

They will get on him. a complaint will have some respect if done right. Communicate with facts and know exactly what you want them to do about it (NO EMOTIONS) that just gums up the works

and dude, change ur fucking signature....

90 accord (if it is the same guy from colorado? that im thinking about? the mod?...)
is cool.

otherwise, if it isnt the same guy....forget it.

I used to change my oil but after chaning around 5-8 cars a day without working in a shop by having to jack up cars, I got sick of it.

My brother and his buddies worked at the local jiffy lube fore a while, so I get free oil lube there and my brother's buddy just does everything for me when I am there.

Originally posted by jeff@Aug 25 2003, 10:41 PM
FIle a complaint with DMV. I believe in if a shop gets enough complaints they are heavily monitored for 5 years.

i thought it was the bbb?

im going to "borrow" the paperwork out of my chicks car tomorrow when she is at work, then goto my file and find the receipts for the shit i bought a month ago to change her fluids and air filter,

then type up a nice little letter and forward a copy to the manager, the dmv and the bbb.

its not the money she spent that im mad about. its just the fact they took advantage of a girl....regardless of the fact that she is my g/f

i was deeply offended that she did not ask me to change the oil in her car in the first place. to me that shows that she does not trust my mechanical abilities.....

Dude its an oil change not a hysterectomy, so she changed the oil on HER car and lost $30. No need in dwelling on it, just don't give them your business and pass on word of mouth that they suck. I say get over it.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Aug 25 2003, 10:52 PM
I used to change my oil but after chaning around 5-8 cars a day without working in a shop by having to jack up cars, I got sick of it.

My brother and his buddies worked at the local jiffy lube fore a while, so I get free oil lube there and my brother's buddy just does everything for me when I am there.

i know what you mean. i just got a flat tontie @ my chicks house, and it took me 30 mins, using her stock hand jack that came with her honda, to raise my car up enough to fit a normal sized lift under the car.

but its the satisfaction of doing it yourself that makes me like changing my oil and what not. who knows if the local "jiffy lube" guy has malice or not against "fixed up" hondas....

ok, far fetched idea, but u get my point...

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Aug 25 2003, 10:52 PM-->
90crxb16a
@Aug 25 2003, 10:43 PM

90 accord (if it is the same guy from colorado? that im thinking about? the mod?...)
is cool.

Is this better?

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Aug 25 2003, 10:56 PM

Dude its an oil change not a hysterectomy, so she changed the oil on HER car and lost $30. No need in dwelling on it, just don't give them your business and pass on word of mouth that they suck. I say get over it.

that is not the point. my chick and I have more than enough money to chalk this one up.....

the point is the took advantage of a girl....

c'mon how fucked up is that?

how would YOU feel if you knew jack shit about cars (im not saying that you do...but for arguements sake) and some dipshit took advantage of you?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Aug 25 2003, 07:58 PM

but its the satisfaction of doing it yourself that makes me like changing my oil and what not. who knows if the local "jiffy lube" guy has malice or not against "fixed up" hondas....

ok, far fetched idea, but u get my point...

Yeah I know what you mean, but jacking shit up with a stock jack is fucking gay after a while because the craftsman big ass 3-1/2 ton jack is on hold till I get a pain job.

I really take pride in doing my own work, mostly because I nokw its done right and if I eff I can only get mad at myself.

Originally posted by 90crxb16a+Aug 25 2003, 10:58 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Aug 25 2003, 10:52 PM
90crxb16a
@Aug 25 2003, 10:43 PM

is cool.

Is this better?

how about:

Tonyd0821 ripped me a new asshole, and all i got was this lousy fucking sig.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Aug 25 2003, 10:59 PM-->
civicgirlracer97
@Aug 25 2003, 10:56 PM

that is not the point. my chick and I have more than enough money to chalk this one up.....

how would YOU feel if you knew jack shit about cars (im not saying that you do...but for arguements sake) and some dipshit took advantage of you?

Well then teach her about cars. I've had Goodyear to forget to put on the plug before and I just went in and said that I wanted it fixed and they gave me a whole new oil change free of charge. If you go in bitching they are just gonna be like piss on you, it could have been an honest mistake and if she agreed to get all the extras then its on her which she appears to have been like "forget about it". So, all im saying is let it go. Im sure shes not the first to get screwed and she wont be the last.

Take it to the BBB. You tried to express your dissatisfaction as a consumer, and they blew you off. Show them what's up and go to the next higher level.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97+Aug 25 2003, 11:05 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Aug 25 2003, 10:59 PM
civicgirlracer97
@Aug 25 2003, 10:56 PM

Well then teach her about cars. I've had Goodyear to forget to put on the plug before and I just went in and said that I wanted it fixed and they gave me a whole new oil change free of charge. If you go in bitching they are just gonna be like piss on you, it could have been an honest mistake and if she agreed to get all the extras then its on her which she appears to have been like "forget about it". So, all im saying is let it go. Im sure shes not the first to get screwed and she wont be the last.

believe me kid, not ALL women like to work on cars....

sometimes i fool myself into thinking they are.....but then i would just wake up with my hand wrapped around my cock and some lube next to me....

99.9% of the women i know, hate to work on their own cars. when i was changing my tire tonite, my chick did NOT want to learn how to do it.

"Ill just call AAA if I ever get a flat" was her response...

what if her cell phone wasnt charged? etc etc etc.
most likely some guy would brake as fast as possible to help out a
girl in distress......i know i would.

hear you go tony

this is as far as i will go on the first date

.....lol

Originally posted by 90crxb16a@Aug 25 2003, 11:10 PM
hear you go tony

this is as far as i will go on the first date

Promise ill be gentle and give you a reach-around... :lol:

and it was not a honest mistake....the guy lied straight to my face civicgirlracer....after he had looked at it himself.

Back