What would you do?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Aug 25 2003, 08:10 PM

what if her cell phone wasnt charged? etc etc etc.
most likely some guy would brake as fast as possible to help out a
girl in distress......i know i would.

:werd: I let them use me as a tool. I sure as hell know I would stop to help a hot chick change a tire.

ok well im a girl (not a kid unless you condsider 25 a kid) and I know plenty of girls who know at least about the oil and water reservors (sp). So to say that girls don't like to learn about cars is just ignorant, she deserves what she gets if she doesnt want to take the initative to learn.

and it was not a honest mistake....the guy lied straight to my face civicgirlracer....after he had looked at it himself.

seems to me that you just like to bitch....anywho, you live you learn unless you have the attention span of a bird, then you deserve what you get. Someone post the 710 pic.....lol

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Aug 25 2003, 11:14 PM
ok well im a girl (not a kid unless you condsider 25 a kid) and I know plenty of girls who know at least about the oil and water reservors (sp). So to say that girls don't like to learn about cars is just ignorant, she deserves what she gets if she doesnt want to take the initative to learn.

i meant no offense when i called you a "kid"

i said it "affectiontely" sp? (damn the internet and the inability to send non-verbal cues !!!)

but, i have to agree with you on this one civicgirl. she got what she deserved.
i have tried to teach her, and she would not listen......

i feel sorry for the day when she gets a flat or overheats in butt fuck egypt, cell is gone, and there isnt a single car within 20 miles.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Aug 25 2003, 09:15 PM
and it was not a honest mistake....the guy lied straight to my face civicgirlracer....after he had looked at it himself.

seems to me that you just like to bitch....anywho, you live you learn unless you have the attention span of a bird, then you deserve what you get. Someone post the 710 pic.....lol

Sorry, I agree with Tony. The fact that he was lied to and that they didn't try to right the situation deserves something more than walking away and chalking it up to experience.

Edit: Page 2 pwn3d.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Aug 25 2003, 11:16 PM-->
civicgirlracer97
@Aug 25 2003, 11:14 PM

i said it "affectiontely" sp? (damn the internet and the inability to send non-verbal cues !!!)

i feel sorry for the day when she gets a flat or overheats in butt fuck egypt, cell is gone, and there isnt a single car within 20 miles.

that or when a rapist stops. im not knockin on your girl I just think she needs a reality check that unless she puts some effort into at least learning the basics, that she is never gonna be ahead of the game. I've had mechanics try and screw me before and had I not known what they were talking about (or at least trying to suggest) I would be exactly where she is.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97+Aug 25 2003, 11:20 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Aug 25 2003, 11:16 PM
civicgirlracer97
@Aug 25 2003, 11:14 PM

that or when a rapist stops. im not knockin on your girl I just think she needs a reality check that unless she puts some effort into at least learning the basics, that she is never gonna be ahead of the game. I've had mechanics try and screw me before and had I not known what they were talking about (or at least trying to suggest) I would be exactly where she is.

thats just how she is dude.

love her or leave her....

im glad actually in a way, cuz from now on she is going to let me do all the mechanical work to her car (maintenance....she doesnt "race" and her car is completely stock)

she has a HUGE driveway, so on any given sat. morning you can find me out in her driveway doing what i like to do. get dirty and turn wrenches !!!

Sears auto center did that to me one time. I didn't feel like changing my oil, so I took it to sears. I dropped the car off. Came back a little while later and there are like 5 guys standing around my car. They told me they took out the oil plug and there was oil leaking. I said no, the car doesn't leak oil. I asked to see the plug and there was nothing wrong with it. I looked at the oil pan and there wasn't a thread in it! Some dumb fuck used an air ratchet to take out the plug. They tried to put teflon tape in it and told me to take it to the dealer. I said fuck you guys! It wasn't leaking oil when I brought it, it won't leak it when I leave. They said it wasn't their fault, but they'd tow it home for me. Riiiiiight... I called an attorney and contacted the manager of the sears district. They paid for a new oil pan and all the dicks involved with the oil pan fiasco got canned. That was cool.
Fuckin' scam artists...
If you fucked up, admit it. It's not hard to do.

Cliffnotes:
Sears sucks.

while we are on the topic of scam artists....

A few months back i followed my little bro. to the local vietnameese guy to have his c.v. boots changed. ( i was in school and had no time to help him out)

we get back and there was 2500.00 worth of work done to his car unauthorized.....

gently reminded the owner that we did not sign any work orders other than the c.v. boot job. reminded him of the ramifications of a mechanic doing un-authorized work and he let us go.

know your rights people !!!

I guess you handled it right tony, but if that were me, and if someone had taken advantage of my girlfriend. I would have lost my cool and knocked him between the teeth.

But thats just me. :p

Originally posted by dveit@Aug 25 2003, 11:41 PM
I guess you handled it right tony, but if that were me, and if someone had taken advantage of my girlfriend. I would have lost my cool and knocked him between the teeth.

But thats just me. :p

i have longed learned that violence is NOT the answer.

want to know what the answer is???????

Making the guy seem like such a dumb fuck, and opening him up a new asshole
so wide that the entire waiting room could have chilled in there and watched me in action......0wnz....

chewing a guy out, and making him seem like some ....(i cant even express how much i can degrade another guy, to the point where they are popping veins on their foreheads or just on the verge of crocodile tears) idiot,
is WAY more satisfying that punching some guy in the face.....not that im NOT above that tho :lol:

<<edit>> and if some of you think i can "flow" on here.....you aint seen SHIT untill you seen me in action in real life. not that im bragging or boasting or trying to be a "bad ass" like so many people have said before....im just saying, violence is not the answer.

its all about the "shittalking" dude :lol:

:lol:

I know exactly what you mean dude. If i had the ability to do such a thing and make him look like a complete ass, trust me, I would. But I can't think of things off the top of my head like you.

Face it, your a natural. :)

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Aug 25 2003, 11:39 PM
its not that, its the fact they took advantage of a girl.....

they knew DAMN well that one month old air filter was NOT in need of being replaced.

they showed her a bunch of charts she told me, comparing this air filter to a new one, and pulled a fast one.

stay away from ez lube in Redondo Beach california.

bunch of sheisters !!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, they took advantage of a customer that doesn't know what the fuck she was buying. they probably asked her, and she probably said, "i dunno, just do what needs to be done". its her own fault.

:werd: You flow quite well. But knowing the person really opens me up personally.

Like if it its someone that I know and have had physical actions with? yeah I pretty much get off on making fun of them for being a pussy then bloodying my fist any more then it was.

Knowing you can kick someone's ass is one thing, but knowing you can burn on them on an emotional level is worse. Kind of sad, that this is subject but its so true.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Aug 26 2003, 12:18 AM
Take white shoe cleaner And put on your car "my g/f got reamed at EZ Lube on Aviation Blvd."

haha.

and no, she had no idea whats was going on, they just came up with a "slick pitch"
i wasnt around to say otherwise and she got taken for a ride.

When all else fails news headlines like " Local EZ lube burns to ground," ease the pain.

Tony, it's cool cuz i probably would have done the same shit. i actually did something like that to Uhaul in San Diego on Sunday. I was down there helping my sister move and we went to get the truck. My sister had made a reservation for a 14-foot truck but the girl at Uhaul fucked up and booked us the 10-foot. When we got there we filled out all the paperwork and she handed me the key and i was like what the fuck is this shit...i told her we had reserved a 14-foot. she basically called us a liar and said that we had called in and specifically asked for a 10-foot. I got pissed and went off on her. She then gave us a 14-footer but the shit had a dead battery and when i asked for them to change the battery out she wanted to jump start it for us. there was no way in hell i was going to take that truck off that lot, the shit would have left us stranded the next time we turned it off. so finally after refusing the truck and bitching some more we got a different truck but this one was missing a oil filler cap and you can see where the oil had splashed out a bit. i asked them for a new cap but they said they would have to give us another truck, i talked to one of the other guys and he was real cool. he went to one of ther trucks in the back that was fucked up and gave us the filler cap from that one.

:cliffs:
-girl at Uhaul fucked up our reservation
-called us a liar and tried to give us the wrong truck
-i went off on her, she gave us a dead truck
-went off on her again and got a different truck
-the new truck was missing the oil cap, got a cap from one of the other employees that worked there.
End of story.

sorry Tony, i had to bite off of your style a bit.

Back