What would you do????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolLess16

so im at my girlfreinds house and she had to run to the store so she gets into her car , and back up strait into my car decently hard. she put a crack into my carbonfiber hood, her bumber ripped off most of my paint on the front bumber. i watched the whole thing happen and couldnt beleive what i saw..... so obvoisly i tweak out and run back inside like a little girl cuase my baby just got hit, but in the meantime my girlfreind leaves and doesnt come back for three hours. When she does come back she says how much she hates me and doesnt want to be with me anymore. now iv been with her for 3years,which i think is a long time... its been 3days since this has happened and she still hates me - did i do something wrong???? lol i cant figure her out and want some advice on what to do- im pretty sure she's paying me back for everything but everytime i ask her she asks me if the only thing i care about is $$$$ let me know what you think

wow thats one fucked up situation man. Id try to get the money then try to patch the relationship.

Damn, are you sure she didn't do that shit on purpose? You didn't do anything to her or anything to make her want revenge did you? I've always thought that my girl worries to much about her car (I mean its a piece of metal) and at times pays more attention to it than me but I too have a fixed up car so I know that when you get a new part, you wanna put it on right away. Maybe this could be an issue which is why I suggested maybe it was done purposely. Unless you blew up and screamed at her, I don't see why she should be mad at you though. I don't know what to tell ya except that if she wants to act all crazy and insists the relationship is over, then give her fair warning to pay you back, if not head to court. I know this sounds extreme but it depends on if you want your car fixed or if you wanna be a nice guy and let her call all the plays. It sounds to me like she likes control and playing games by threatening to break up and all. If she is gonna act like this, then the relationship will never work anyways and yall should just part.

Dude, it truly rests on how much(or even if) you like her, or love her, to the extent that you want it to keep going. Just dont be a :tardcart:

well i know i didnt do anything to piss her off - the only thing i can think of is that she isnt happy anymore and was looking for a way out - if so she's been doing a good job keepin it from me lol - but she's really never acted like this so it leaves me stumped

make sure you report through insureance, as you were parked and not in your car she's at fault. Once that is settled, bang her mom.

I'd get my money, have some make up sex, put it idb, then leave the crazy mofo if it were in my hangs.

NO offense on the crazy mofo part, just if tha thappened to me, I would seriously kill something.

1. get your money
2. video tape the make-up sex
3. post the video on hondswap
4. dump her

Originally posted by get_nick@Oct 30 2003, 11:52 PM
1. get your money
2. video tape the make-up sex
3. post the video on hondswap
4. dump her

very wise man

Aaargh! I hate chicks who can't drive. So how much damage did she do to your car? I think that she is hoping that you'll tell her that you love her and let her slide on paying for the damages. Will her insurance cover it? If she's short money, set up a payment plan. On the other stuff, only you know if she's a "keeper".

call the police, file a report, report it to your insurance. Let them get the cash from her insurance. fuck her if shes going to be a bitch let her go and get your car fixed

toss the bitch
take pictures of the damage
take pics of her car
sue her for expenses to fix

move on with life. women aren't worth it bro... trust me.

ya i unfortunately agree with brian.

get pics of the damage, if that cunt gives you so much a peep out of her piss flaps, calls the cops on a hit and run.

sue her for the damage, and be done with it.

you need to take the upper hand in this situation bro.

are you a man? or are you a pusy whipped bitch?

any fucking bitch that says "i dont want to be with you any more" after 3 years of dating a guy.....

fuck that shit.

dont wait, dont think, "she might come around" FUCK THAT HO

Grow some fucking balls, let your fucking nuts hang, be a MAN about the situation and toss that fucking bitch PRONTO.

fuck a bitch. im slowly starting to understand why some men beat the shit out of their women. usually its NOT the mans fault.

the man is just there with the woman for one thing. love. us men care so much about women, and they use that to their advantage and fuck with our emotions.

what they do NOT realize about men's emotions....is that we can fall in love just as quick as we can loose our fucking temper.....

now i know why there are so many battered womens shelters....

WOMEN ARE FUCKING IRRATIONAL.

i got no respect for ANY bitches no more.

Want my respect? FUCKING EARN IT BITCH.

my italian grandmother has a saying...and yes, ill say it in english to save time.

fool me once, shame on you.
fool me twice, shame on me.

im not jaded, im not mad, im not pissed.

im just speaking the truth. if this shit happens again to you bro, or anybody else for that matter that read what i wrote previous....

that shits on you homie. i tried to help.

its up to you guys on here to be fucking MEN about stupid bitches like that.
kick them the FUCK aside.

no respect homie....no respect whatsoever. let some other fucking tool fall in love with her and treat her with respect....untill she walks over him again.

you got one and only ONE chance to get back at a bitch like that.

dump her immediately, and do it in the coldest way possible. then never talk to her again.

you = 1
skanless ass bitch = 0

im on the fucking warpath from now on. and im going to post threads from time to time that will show that i practice what i preach.

my goal for the next few months is to fuck as many chicks over in the mind as i possibly can.

good girls? if they even still exist and are not a figment of my imagination...will get treated with respect.

but im old enuff and been around the block long enough to know all the games out there. and im gonna run some shit on the next bitch i encounter.

fuck that. iom going to teach a few girls a lesson, so the next guy they will think twice the next time before fucking with a man's emotions like that.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 31 2003, 12:49 AM
fuck a bitch. im slowly starting to understand why some men beat the shit out of their women. usually its NOT the mans fault. .

while i understand where you are coming from, i disagree.

women keep asking where all the good guys have gone.... the answer is that they've destroyed them all.

Back