What would you do????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 31 2003, 12:56 AM-->
Tonyd0821
@Oct 31 2003, 12:49 AM
fuck a bitch. im slowly starting to understand why some men beat the shit out of their women. usually its NOT the mans fault. .

while i understand where you are coming from, i disagree.

women keep asking where all the good guys have gone.... the answer is that they've destroyed them all.

brian....

"where have all the good men gone"

you know how many times i have heard those words from the mouths of 2 bit fucking whores?

women first pretend to be all perfect when you first start to date them. then assuming you are a normal guy......they eventually start to fuck up.

guys react like "what did i do baby"

and the fucking whore know they got the guy by the balls.

where have all the good guys gone?

ill tell you. they have gotten fucked over by stupid ass bitches, and are now certifiable pimps and playas.

seriously brian. if you beat a pit bull on a daily basis....treat it like shit...
will you be surprised if it lashes out and bites someone someday?

i think you guys all have the wrong misconeception of me on the boards.... whining, complaining, asking for chick advice...

if you knew me, you'd know that i don't take shit.

ask bill.

First date i was supposed to have with this chick, can't even remeber her name.
she was late or not at the place we were supposed to be at.
"Thanks for wasting my time."
and i hung up.

lol

bullshit from day 1 = not going to happen. let it go.

with the chick im with now- its differen't. it was mostly MY reaction to things that got shit fucked up, and thats why i was asking for advice or whatever...

bullshit from day 720 (3 years???) is simply a waste of fucking time. your girl's got issues. leave her. don't be freinds with her. don't talk to her again. get your shit. take your car. leave random shit you don't care about at her house, and never ask for them back. it will kill her inside.

You guys have NO idea how hard hitting this stuff is to me... I've had 184514872589 female friends recently ask me why I'm in such an f'd up relationship with a girl who apparently doesn't appreciate me when I clean, I cook, I spend on fun and food, and I STILL don't get the tang. They all say I'm too good to be waiting for what I'm looking for, and should move on. Maybe I'm jsut comfortable where I'm at, I don't know.

I really don't know why I stick around sometimes...

As for your car, and your girl, I bet she expected YOU to lash out first, and was just putting forth the hard attitude to stay on top of the situation, which is normal for someone who is acting rationally, and not submissively. Calm her down, talk to her about "the plan", get the car fixed through her insurance, and let her know that it's just a car, which it is. It can be fixed, and I'll be everything will be aok.

Yeah, forget her. That was horribly mean of her. I mean, yeah you're going to freak out.

If you said something like "You miserable bitch, you hit my fucking car you piece of trash" then you deserve to be left.

My GF did things like this too. She would hit things in the truck then get upset at everything but herself. It's a selfish new-world thing as people go on being told that "it's not your fault" they start to believe the line of shit.

It sounds like you two are through. Move on.

And I hate to keep tapping this card, but 11 years kid. 11 years. I know your pain about moving on.

And dammit people, read Relationshit, it really puts things into perspective.

-> Steve

Also: POSOL: You should give a second shot. I went through something like this recently with irish chick. Things were ok, I had a miserable day and didn't think of something before I said it. She said I had a bad attitude, and not to talk to her again. Luckily, she was a miserable bitch anyway. I haven't got time for unpleasant people - Much less girlfriends.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Oct 31 2003, 01:15 AM
Maybe I'm jsut comfortable where I'm at, I don't know.

I really don't know why I stick around sometimes...

That's just it man... you get comfortable. you get used to shit. and you look at it like, fuck, how can I live without XYZ? But the reality of it is that you can live just fine without it- but will you regret it? will you miss it? are you sure? what if you're not sure?
It's shit like that that fucks with my head all the time... I'm happy, but could i be happier? They always say "you'll know" when you meet the right one. how do you know? what feeling is it?

blah, its all bullshit headgames with yourself over girls that give you head games.

Also: POSOL: You should give a second shot. I went through something like this recently with irish chick. Things were ok, I had a miserable day and didn't think of something before I said it. She said I had a bad attitude, and not to talk to her again. Luckily, she was a miserable bitch anyway. I haven't got time for unpleasant people - Much less girlfriends.

Things are find on my end. I don't know what you mean by 2nd shot... we are still dating.... or whatever the fuck you want to call it when you never get to see someone or take them out cuz your job sucks ass and you sleep while shes awake :(

LOL. I hate wondering what H is doing during the day when I'm sleeping, and I LIVE with her. Sucks.

Our lease is up at the end of April... If there aren't a few needed changes to our arrangement, I may not be in this apartment with her anymore... A REAL house is calling my name.

i hear ya man.... luckily, i dont live with my girl... and i know she has class and work in the day.... so i have some security, and i think i trust her too. she hasn't made me think otherwise.

:shrug2:

onyl you can make that decision mang. just make sure its the right one.

Back