what would you do?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NotUrAverage_Si

my friend and I finally turboed my car yesterday, it runs fine, no detonation at all, possibly a little problem with the missing link and I need to get a 5lb wastegate spring instead of the 12lbs spring I'm using now but other than that my car runs perfect.

Ok now heres the situation. I get home tonight and my mom asks me if I want to do her a favor so I ask what it is. She tells me she wants to know if I would take my si off the insurance and put me as the primary driver of my other car. my mom needs a new car cause her camry just keeps breaking down on her and shes putting in more money than the car is worth. Anyway taking my si off the insurance means she would be saving a lot of money as well as myself. The only thing is I won't be able to drive my car for 6 months. I know 6 months isn't that long but I also know I'm gonna be tempted to take it out. I really do want to help my mom out cause I know she's been wanting a new car for a long time. I think I'm gonna do it but I just want to be sure. I also want to hear any incite you guys have on my situation.

Do what I did, put your car on your own insurance. I pay for everything myself. Ins, car payments, tags, license, registration, etc.

Also, if you take your car off your insurance it doesn't mean you won't be able to reinstate the insurance for 6 months. You should be able to re-add it to your insurance carrier just by calling in.

Back