What would you do?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Ok so I have this little issue. I owe a shit load of money.

I owe the Bank about 2k
I owe Probation about 1k
I owe Berkely Heights $350
I owe PENNDOT $4XX
I owe roughly another 1-1.5k in miscellaneous crap
and I owe my G-Ma about 4-5k

So I'm about 10 grand in debt, I have $1XX in my account and the CC which I owe nothing on and a $500 limit. I couldn't trust myself with a CC so I purposely chose a small limit.

I owe the bank 350, PENNDOT and probation 200 on August 1st.

I get paid on Wednesday, but I didn't do shit last week abd kept leaving early, so I'd be REALLY lucky to see $300.

What would you do?

On a side note....I have EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU'S BEAT on car insurance.
Can you guess how much I pay??? :D

$58/month, yes fifty eight dollars a month. :p:D:D:D:D:D

yeah 10K is like a weekend worth of CC fun for me=)

Sounds like you're one of my whiny employees that bitch about not having money yet they always try to leave work earily and cut back on hours yet they bitch about not having enough at the same time... sigh

get a 2nd job.

Oh I owed like 20k when I was 16...that 20 grad went to absoute garbage. I paid all except the bank 5k or something within the year, very conservatively.

If i bitch and whine and moan for a month or two at my stepmom, she'll pay for me to go to school. But she's the kind of person wjho would be checking up on EVERYTHING.
I can bitch, cry, whine and moan to my father but I'd have to work for him but I'm getting the fuck outta NY/NJ or CT, so it'll be too far.
With my G-Ma, I ca probably get away with it, but I really don't want to ask her. :shrug2:

If I really work my ass off and don't spend money, and use my money to make money I can do it in a little over month. But it's A LOT of work. I can net 8k a month if I really bust my ass and have 1.5k to start it off.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jul 25 2005, 07:29 PM
Ok so I have this little issue. I owe a shit load of money.

I owe the Bank about 2k
I owe Probation about 1k
I owe Berkely Heights $350
I owe PENNDOT $4XX
I owe roughly another 1-1.5k in miscellaneous crap
and I owe my G-Ma about 4-5k

What would you do?

[post=531013]Quoted post[/post]​

i think you can get $10k for a kidney.....

also

Starving students starve no longer. If you have 18 units, an empty stoma ch and neither time nor patience for a part-time job, we suggest you consider putting your bodily fluids on the market.

If you are 18 or over, Miles Inc. Plasma Center between Magnolia and Chestnut on Anaheim in Long Beach will buy your blood.

It might sound sick, it may sound mercenary, but hey, it's cash. Forget the old line the Red Cross used to spiel, you don't have to wait months on end before you can give again, Miles Inc. will tap your veins twice a week.

Plasma and blood are two different things. What happens is they siphon out your blood, centrifuge out the plasma and pump back in the red blood cells. Your body will replace the lost plasma within 24 hours.

They require a California ID, proof that you're 18 or over, proof of address and you have to sit through a video first. For 45 minutes to an hours worth of "work" they're willing to pay $15 for the first visit, $18 for the second and $20 for the third. After the third visit they'll only cough up $15.

Slightly h igher on the money-for-practically-nothing list is SPERM. Shocked you, didn't we?

The Fertility Center of California on the corner of 17th and Lincoln in Santa Ana pays $35 a pop for usable sperm samples.

They prefer donors either have a college degree or be pursuing one and they test for all sexually transmitted diseases. The best part is they like people to donate for one year - one or two times a week.

Sperm, obviously, is a male-only business transaction, but there is a female equiva lent of this type job. The Saddleback Center for Reproductive Health on the corner of 17th and Lincoln in Santa Ana is willing to pay $1,800 for viable eggs. Yucko, again.

There's an age limit for this one, too. You must be between the ages of 21 and 34. It's a "complicated procedure" and a three-week commitment involving physicals, medical history checks, blood analysis, laboratory tests, ultrasound and medication.

The actual procedure takes 30 to 45 minutes and local anesthesia is adminis tered. They recommend having a friend drive you home afterward.

wow, 15-20 for blood....no

35 bucks for some sperm.... I'll have 20 kids by 2006.

and 1800 for an egg. You're on this side of the country, certain places will give up to 9k, one of my friends got about 6 grand.

I think I'll stick with my current job. lol

PAY PROBATION!!!

you cant make money to pay the rest while sitting in jail!

Seriously, I'm a bondsman, I've seen alot of stupid fuckers skip paying thier probation officers, and the next week their calling me up begging me to get em out of jail. Then you owe a bondsman, too.

Those are shitty prices. In MN we get $35 for plasma and $50 for sperm. I've never done either, but I'm starting to think they're a good idea....

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jul 26 2005, 09:52 AM

and 1800 for an egg. You're on this side of the country, certain places will give up to 9k, one of my friends got about 6 grand.

[post=531288]Quoted post[/post]​

Plasma on the east coast is $50, atleast out at penn state it is.

i think you can manage that on your own there buddy... lol

work your ass off for a few months, get out of debt, your own place, and a nice little bank roll...

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jul 25 2005, 07:29 PM
On a side note....I have EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU'S BEAT on car insurance.
Can you guess how much I pay??? :D

$58/month, yes fifty eight dollars a month. :p:D:D:D:D:D
[post=531013]Quoted post[/post]​

$34 a month, full coverage. Consider yourself beaten.

-> Steve

i pay $197/mo for car insurance, spread across 8 months. idiocy as a new driver killed me.

luckily, my insurnace just dropped 200 bucks since i havent had an incedent in almost 2 years, and an old incedent just reached its surcharge limit.

i woulda killed for 197 late last year. I was paying 3XX for a 90 Prelude S, I switched it over to my sisters insurance for 268/month.

Sell a testicle. Over $250,000 for one in some parts of the country. We just had this discussion at work tonight.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jul 26 2005, 08:19 AM-->
92civicb18b1
@Jul 26 2005, 09:52 AM

[post=531288]Quoted post[/post]​

Plasma on the east coast is $50, atleast out at penn state it is.
[post=531339]Quoted post[/post]​

70 per visit if only 1 visit a week, after its 40 per visit at the local place, but I'm scared of needles so I haven't hit rock bottom yet.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 27 2005, 01:12 AM

70 per visit if only 1 visit a week, after its 40 per visit at the local place, but I'm scared of needles so I haven't hit rock bottom yet.

My girlfriend's good friend up at penn state does it. Supposedly its supposed to hurt really bad, not so much them taking the blood out, but putting the rbc back in after they extract the plasma.

Its a huge thing up a psu, people are only supposed to donate once a week or every two weeks, and they lie and donate to multiple places. People also get things done like piercings and tattoos and aren't supposed to give plasma afterwards and lie about that shit. People lie about diseases and all kinds of sick stuff, too, because thats just how some of the kids up there survive and pay their expenses at school. They push the idea of donating plasma at school by giving free AIDs and STIs (sexually transmitted infections is the new term for STDs) testing.

Back