what would you do?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
what would you do if you called your accountants office and heard... road kill cafe, you kill it we grill it

no one has a sense of humor anymore

and why do they keep leaving me alone in this office?

god i;m bored

i'm pretty sure there's a few real roadkill cafe's
i think i've seen a shirt for one in nevada? or one of those mid west fuck your sister states

come work for me. i need a CPA.
i'm not certified yet
i'm just a public accountant
what do you mean work for you? what do you need done?

Quoted post[/post]]
what would you do if you called your accountants office and heard... road kill cafe, you kill it we grill it

no one has a sense of humor anymore

and why do they keep leaving me alone in this office?

god i;m bored
weren't you the one Mooing at Fedex the other day? and you still ask why they don't talk to you :p wierdo

weren't you the one Mooing at Fedex the other day? and you still ask why they don't talk to you wierdo

yep, that was me mooing at fedex
lol

and i don't mean they don't talk to me, i mean i'm sitting in the office and no one else is around
no one else being around = me getting into mischief

Quoted post[/post]]
weren't you the one Mooing at Fedex the other day? and you still ask why they don't talk to you wierdo

lol

and i don't mean they don't talk to me, i mean i'm sitting in the office and no one else is around
you could always get a groupt together and go rowing around like that vid the oterh day

How do you like being an accountant? What is the pay like? Im thinking about going to school for that in the fall.

Anyway, to stay on topic, I'd most likely laugh my ass off because youre right, nobody has a sense of humor anymore.

SHould have tried "city morgue, you kill em we chill em"

or how about "Internal Revenue Service... Try to hide, we'll take your ride"

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

lol

you could always get a groupt together and go rowing around like that vid the oterh day
i like this idea...lmfao...

How do you like being an accountant? What is the pay like? Im thinking about going to school for that in the fall.

Anyway, to stay on topic, I'd most likely laugh my ass off because youre right, nobody has a sense of humor anymore.
being an accountant is ok
tax season kinda sucks balls
working 12 hours a day gets old kinda fast
pay is decent
it really all depends on the firm you work for and the area you live

so i got in here this morning and the boss's car isn't here and everything was locked and alarmed
i checked the caller ID for my boss's line and i see a call after 11:00 last night from his brother
i kinda figured something happened and then a client called and told me the news
his mother, 98 years old, finally passed away
she's been in a home with alzheimers for prob 4 years+

so i'll be alone in the office for a couple more days i guess
lets see what sort of trouble i can get into now

"Joe's Abortion Clinic, you rape em' - we scrape 'em ! No fetus can beat us!"

:) That's horrid that it is funny to me, but man. My roomates are sleeping and I'm laughing my head off at that.

Back