What would you guys do?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haccord141

last night she wanted to go to the movies to see the matrix, and i siad no, cuz i already saw it for cheaper then i would be paying to go see it a second time (fucking $9.50+). She then says " You Promised.", I still said "no", shes like fine i am going to hang out with my friends at there house. I said fine, be back at a desent time. So i go out with my parents to dinner and we get back. Its only like 730 pm. so i stay down stairs until 845 pm. and call it a night seeing how i have to be at work by 545 am. i wake up at like 1000 pm and she isn't home, then again at 1130 pm, and then finally at 145 am when she walks in the fucking door.

Ok get this, last night she didn't get home until 1145 pm. and the friands she went to has an older bro. which is kinda my friend, and another friend of mine. And the other day he wanted us to come over so we could all get drunk take in mind that i am 19 and my gf is 18. well she went there last night and since she didn't dome home until early that morning, I bet she was up to something, like getting drunk and then possibly doing other things i don't need to know, and that shouldn't happen. and get this that other night when she came home at 1145 pm. I rolled over a gave her a hug kinda and i thought i felt dry cum on her. Fucking gross, i mean it was on the other side of he so i couldn't have don't it. And I would have rememberd something like that.

Well, i need help on how to approach her about last night and the night before? I ask things all the time and she always denies them. but she has done things in the past and said she will stiaghten up but I don't think she is. help me quick guys!!!!! :( :(

Originally posted by spectacle@Nov 9 2003, 02:13 PM
get a new g/f

well we have a kid to raise to and i don't know if it is all true i just had a bad feeling and when i have those they tend to be true.

I just need to knwo how to approach her about it.

next time she goes there show up a little later with out warning and keep teh pimp hand strong

advice from a pimp: if she is into giving up the ass for free...may as well throw her lil trick ass out onto the street corner so she can make you some extra money.

Originally posted by Day-Day from Friday After Next
Make her fuck for a buck, holla for a dolla and do something strange for a lil piece of change.

Originally posted by haccord141@Nov 9 2003, 07:14 PM
well we have a kid to raise to and i don't know if it is all true i just had a bad feeling and when i have those they tend to be true.

I just need to knwo how to approach her about it.

having kids to raise doesn't give her a reason to be dishonest or shady in her actions does it? so I suggest you confort her on every insecurity you have. if she does not have the good answers for everything, let her know she can leave. woman will walk all over you if you let them. so my suggestion is let her know what you will and will not put up with and if you two can't agree on it, you don't need to be together. not only this kind of relationship bad for you, its will reflect negatively on the child you are raising.

so what would i do? confront her and make her come clean with whatever, or tell her to take a hike....

I would do as stated already and show up at the place she is at later in the night. You would be surprised at how much this will answer some of your conerns. Personally, and being a girl, if you had promised me something and then took it back I would stay out just to despice (sp) you. Not to mention that she is an adult and probably doesn't like having orders directed to her (be back at so and so time). In no way do I think cheating is right so let me get that straight first but she asked you do do something with her and you told her no so you really have no reason to bitch at her for doing something else with friends. Take care of your girl and spend time with her because if you don't someone esle will.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Nov 9 2003, 02:39 PM
I would do as stated already and show up at the place she is at later in the night. You would be surprised at how much this will answer some of your conerns. Personally, and being a girl, if you had promised me something and then took it back I would stay out just to despice (sp) you. Not to mention that she is an adult and probably doesn't like having orders directed to her (be back at so and so time). In no way do I think cheating is right so let me get that straight first but she asked you do do something with her and you told her no so you really have no reason to bitch at her for doing something else with friends. Take care of your girl and spend time with her because if you don't someone esle will.

see, she doesn't understand that i need to go to bed early so i can get up for work. She keeps on saying that i promised her. She puts THAT phrase into my mouth all off the time. I put in 40 hrs/week at work, go to school part time and have to take care of my son at night why she is out or working. she expects to go out to dinner once a week. I don't make that kind of money. And i am going to bitch because, i didn't promise her crap. and she runs off so i will come runnig after. Fuck that, so maybe she is fucking some one else. to bad for her cuz I did, notcie i said did as in past tense, lover her. I will stop doing things with her until she comes crawling back to me. Shes living in my parents house, so i can ask them to kick her out. and they have almost done that with out me even asking. shes a dirty little tramp. fuck her. I just got my cruise in the mail. so i think i will wait until some one else comes along and ask them to come with me on the 4 day 3 night cruise. forget that bitch!

the things she did with her friends are both illegal and morally wrong. shit she even made out with that same guy over a year ago, while going out with me. and she was flirting with him later on that night. and she let him touch her in spots I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! should only touch. and when we were first going out she told her x bf that she still loved him. At another time at her dance thingy that I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! went to, to show support. She kissed her best guy friend on the lips right in front of me. she was all over him like they were bf & gf.

FUCK HER AND HER LOOSE NASTY PUSSY!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

I will pobably get banned for this. :p :D :lol:

be a father to your kid, and be social/non-fighting with the girl, and let her go.

you can't make a hoe a hosuewife.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Nov 9 2003, 03:18 PM
she seems like a quality girl to have a kid with
congratulations

:beat:

she was cool and all until i started bonning her.

and i keep on :bash: ing my self for doing such a stupid thing.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 9 2003, 03:13 PM
be a father to your kid, and be social/non-fighting with the girl, and let her go.

you can't make a hoe a hosuewife.

I didn't think gross until way later. I was so fucking pissed off.

wow, just her kissing the dude at the dance in front of me would've meant i'd bitch slap her, no questions asked :ph34r:

ok, let me think about this. i will lend you the wisdom i share with all hondaswappers.

1. video tape hate sex with her
2. put it on hondaswap
3. dump her ass

carry on

Originally posted by delsolty@Nov 9 2003, 04:08 PM
Man shut up not a damn one of you fucking geekZZZZ got a g/f!!!

hold up partner. who the fuck are you talking to???

Back